• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley ***

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where's foyth?

puzzle_small.jpg

We'll still beat this lot, Harry alone will destroy them. Easy, 4-1 or 5-0 if we are really on it. COYS!

IMHO, Sissoko is still a player that needs accommodating.

Ideally not someone to give a young player their debut beside, for me. Will be very interested to see how Skipp fares.

Otherwise, a very attacking line up - our intentions are clear.

Burnley dont have many goals in them at the moment (famous last words, I know), and havent been as tight defensively - its going to be a very one sided game.

When we score will be key. Score early and itll be a 4+ goal walk. The longer without scoring, the more frustrated and tense it gets... Well you all know what thats like.

fudging hell, we are looking bad injury wise. Hopefully we can close this one down by the 70th and rotate out the guys who are looking tired.

I'm gonna assume it'll be the same as midweek, with Dele playing in the midfield three and Lamela sitting around #10.

Has Pochettino been at the Christmas brandy?
Bloody weak lineup imo

We do have 3 / 4 CBs injured (considering Dier as an option there), attacking wise it seems fine. Would have been nice to keep one of Davies /Rose fresh for wednesday though..

Always thought Davies has the qualities to play as a LCB, more so in a 3 but with Toby inside and Danny outside I’m sure he’ll be fine

Keep them away from being able to put high balls into our box. We don't have any height in defence and only Sissoko in the middle with much height.

Last edited:
Always thought Davies has the qualities to play as a LCB, more so in a 3 but with Toby inside and Danny outside I’m sure he’ll be fine
He has started well.

Brady's delivery is excellent. We'll have to not concede too many set plays.

Back