• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford **

So no Royal!

And Perisic at RB?

Glad Tanganga is getting a run. May lack a bit of finesse at times, but his aggression and intent are good.

Sad to be missing this. Will try and catch up and watch a rerun.

Didn’t see what Evra has said, why would it be interesting? If he means interesting in terms of who takes it, then I would put my house on it being Kane…..

Think he was alluding to the pressure he would be under after missing that last one, plus with the added stick he would be getting from behind the goal. Tbh the sooner he gets to take the next one the better for me, would prefer it to be at home to Villa or Pompey so there would be a little less stick coming from the oppositon support

All the family coming round later (nice of Spurs to kick-off early for us), hopefully this match does not set the tone for the day

Back