• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford **

Funny how these ‘overrated’ managers always do well at other teams.
He walked into teams that already had the players he needed for that system. When has he ever changed the system to suit the players? He doesn’t.

Eric Dier is awful, as is PEH. With Forster starting and Tanganga it’s all not good enough. We should have been awarded a penalty but I feel that that would only have been a temporary joy. Brentford are the better team here.

they are indeed the better team, but regardless of those players you listed we still have better overall. There’s no excuse to be losing like this.

I think thats right. Mee was leaning into him and pushing him, but didnt have his arms around him. I think that's what adds the subjectivity and stops it being a 'clear and obvious' error

It was a clear and obvious foul, though.

He walked into teams that already had the players he needed for that system. When has he ever changed the system to suit the players? He doesn’t.

Or been around long enough to oversee a change in players to suit his tactics?

Brentford really are a pain to play against. Unsurprising half, but this pattern of conceding first from one of our first chances against really is getting old.

Some bright spots, but not enough. Need to again up our game in the second half. Get the ball to Kulusevski seems like the best game plan at the moment.
Maybe so but good teams find a way.
Arsenal cruised to a 3-0 here and stood up to everything Brentford threw out them and controlled the game for the most part.
Depressing that we are light years behind the goons.

Back