• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

I'm considering using my super trick - not watching the second half. Whenever I stop watching Spurs often do something good, like scoring twice in extra time and such. It's not bullet proof, but worth a try. I'm scraping the barrel here.

We've had that weakness for as long I supported Spurs.

Not that I'm saying it's acceptable or that I am happy with Ange right now (but am just in heat of moment still).

But I don't know any time we've defended them convincingly.
Surely this comes under goalkeeper coaching as well. Vicario simply needs to come for anything in the 6 yard box. He can't do what he is doing.

If these performances continue through to the start of next season he could be gone at the end of October
That’s why I chuckle when I hear about being patient for ‘the project.’ We don’t have the right owners for that approach.

Back