• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

I'm probably of a similar mindset; the story released today about Palace putting a minimum pricetag of £60m on Eze, and him not being the highest priority for next season, will probably mean we let this pass by.

i suppose it depends on what Gallagher would cost but i am not sure they would be much difference between the fees.

I'm probably of a similar mindset; the story released today about Palace putting a minimum pricetag of £60m on Eze, and him not being the highest priority for next season, will probably mean we let this pass by.
Maybe we could do a double deal for Olise and Eze, That way we should at least always have one of them fit most games!)

He's out of contract next summer and Chelsea won't be able to demand what they wanted in January anymore. Only way they get a decent fee is if there is competition for his signature

If he wants to leave. Run your contract down get a nice signing on fee.

If he wants to leave. Run your contract down get a nice signing on fee.
I dont think he wants to leave, he wants a big new contract that he deserves, like the other new signings. It's Chelsea that need the money from selling a homegrown player. If he refuses to leave in the summer they'll have to cave in and give him that contract

Edit. Just released this is the OMT, oops

i think Gallagher is a very good player but imo if we are to buy another M/F player i would love to see Eze brought in. And then a striker next Isak please.
I’m of the view we need depth everywhere
We need a striker over anything but Gallagher for a decent price is a good signing imo
theh arent getting big money for anyone unless the sell Palmer

I’m of the view we need depth everywhere
We need a striker over anything but Gallagher for a decent price is a good signing imo
theh arent getting big money for anyone unless the sell Palmer

i am not disagreeing about the depth just how much money we will be able to spend will be the crux. For me the priorty has to be a striker and a DM first though and then others after if we have the money to do that.

i am not disagreeing about the depth just how much money we will be able to spend will be the crux. For me the priorty has to be a striker and a DM first though and then others after if we have the money to do that.
Fully agree
But you also don’t fix a team that quickly
It may take more than 1 year

Fully agree
But you also don’t fix a team that quickly
It may take more than 1 year

It is a work in progress and despite a few ups and downs it imo is progressing. A few fans were worrying at the begining of the season about how well we would do and i doubt many would have been suggesting we would make the top four.

Well we have been in the shout to do just that so it is progressing well despite some fans moaning that we have had some bad results.

It is a work in progress and despite a few ups and downs it imo is progressing. A few fans were worrying at the begining of the season about how well we would do and i doubt many would have been suggesting we would make the top four.

Well we have been in the shout to do just that so it is progressing well despite some fans moaning that we have had some bad results.
If the results had been reversed we would have fans elated
Imagine not losing your last ten and ended the season on that high

Even with recent results out form is still good … but that’s brother narrative because of how bad Fulham and Saudi Sportswashing Machine were

Back