• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Date : 28/04/2024
K.O : 14.00pm
Venue : NWHL

We simply have to win if we want to be 4th and also we cannot have them winning the league
They have played well again this season but the luck they are currently getting compared to Liverpool/City in terms of injuries is Leicester like

If we have no more injuries this week and Richy is fit my team would be as below
Davies has never lost a home NLD but you could play VDV there and Dragusin as LCB or VDV as LCB and Dragusin as LB
Whoever plays there we will lose Destiny's forward runs but we might not be so open at the back like we have been recently
Same with Bissouma, you just can't play him from the start he has been pretty terrible, to be fair as have a few really and I'm including Son/Maddison in that

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Davies
Sarr Bentacur Maddison
Johnson Richy Son

The fans have to play their part too with as hostile a atmosphere as what we had 2 years ago when we smashed them 3-0

I normally predict a score but I really don't know about this

1713800658261.png1713800677004.png

COYS

id go with that team as well. Although Scum wont sit. So Son against their line can work up front. Like it did at their dump.

Date : 28/04/2024
K.O : 14.00pm
Venue : NWHL

We simply have to win if we want to be 4th and also we cannot have them winning the league
They have played well again this season but the luck they are currently getting compared to Liverpool/City in terms of injuries is Leicester like

If we have no more injuries this week and Richy is fit my team would be as below
Davies has never lost a home NLD but you could play VDV there and Dragusin as LCB or VDV as LCB and Dragusin as LB
Whoever plays there we will lose Destiny's forward runs but we might not be so open at the back like we have been recently
Same with Bissouma, you just can't play him from the start he has been pretty terrible, to be fair as have a few really and I'm including Son/Maddison in that

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Davies
Sarr Bentacur Maddison
Johnson Richy Son

The fans have to play their part too with as hostile a atmosphere as what we had 2 years ago when we smashed them 3-0

I normally predict a score but I really don't know about this

View attachment 17034View attachment 17035

COYS
you-blew-it-adam-sandler.gif

We will have had 2 whole weeks to train and work on a game plan while the Arse have been playing 4 games... Im expecting a much improved performance and if we look like brick again I'm gonna be bloody annoyed!

We will look rusty as fudge
It’s never good having that much time off
True, But you'd thought Davies has spent 8 hours a day for these past 2 weeks watching tape of Saka etc? Having 2 weeks ticking over to work on things and a few high intensity training matches and.... meh.. who am I kidding lol

True, But you'd thought Davies has spent 8 hours a day for these past 2 weeks watching tape of Saka etc? Having 2 weeks ticking over to work on things and a few high intensity training matches and.... meh.. who am I kidding lol
We've had a weeks break between games many times this season and put in some pretty uninspiring displays.

I don't think Ange was lying when he said the break between games is a hindrance....

Saka will be limping once we go one up

I had a dream last night we beat them 7-1, but I never got to see the game because I was roaming around unknown parts of London desperately looking for an underground station, while feeling quite woozy. I remember crawling under a very low portal and encountering prostitutes. The surroundings were distinctively victorian.

I have no idea if this is a sign and what it might signify. :flushed:

These games come go who makes what mistakes and when
Arsenal always try to start fast but then seem to run out of ideas if you deal with that
Will come down to concentration and space
I personally don’t think there is much between the teams but the crowd need to be the 12th man

I had a dream last night we beat them 7-1, but I never got to see the game because I was roaming around unknown parts of London desperately looking for an underground station, while feeling quite woozy. I remember crawling under a very low portal and encountering prostitutes. The surroundings were distinctively victorian.

I have no idea if this is a sign and what it might signify. :flushed:

Special Brew and cheese sandwiches?

These games come go who makes what mistakes and when
Arsenal always try to start fast but then seem to run out of ideas if you deal with that
Will come down to concentration and space
I personally don’t think there is much between the teams but the crowd need to be the 12th man
They're much better and far more consistent then we are. They've the best defence in the league and ours is poor.
Take a look at the difference in goal difference. Really have to have be looking through Spurs tinted glasses to think there isn't much between the teams.

They're much better and far more consistent then we are. They've the best defence in the league and ours is poor.
Take a look at the difference in goal difference. Really have to have be looking through Spurs tinted glasses to think there isn't much between the teams.

As I said, it’s my opinion. I really rate our defenders. Their key is rice screening the defence. When he has struggled, they have struggled

Goal difference doesn’t always reflect ability or even the matches.

But we will see. Their way of playing should suit us. If they change their way of playing (as some suggested, but I don’t agree) then that’s the biggest compliment they could give us

And clearly if we’re so poor they will win easily

As I said, it’s my opinion. I really rate our defenders. Their key is rice screening the defence. When he has struggled, they have struggled

Goal difference doesn’t always reflect ability or even the matches.

But we will see. Their way of playing should suit us. If they change their way of playing (as some suggested, but I don’t agree) then that’s the biggest compliment they could give us

And clearly if we’re so poor they will win easily
I rate our defenders as well, doesn't change the fact that our defence has been poor this season.

Goal difference is a very good indicator of where a team is at.

I didn't say we are poor, I said our defence is poor. Maybe with Davies coming in it will be a bit better but lose something going forward.
And we all know that in a one off game any team can beat another.

you'll never know ... arsenal has been playing a higher quality game with more consistency than us for a few years now, then again they may not be ready for angeball.

personally i don't see how we can beat them with maddisson off-form and udogie out. those two were key players when we were winning consistently.

Back