• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

All the negativity, we are at home, we will go at them, they won’t be allowed to start fast. I watched them against Villa and Villa passed through their press like it wasn’t even there. We get the ball through the press we will constantly be in an overload, all that matters is our decision making which has been questionable since the first 10 games.

Really can’t call this one. Usually I think we have a chance against them at home regardless of the gap between the two teams. They’ll be nervous for sure and don’t think they handle pressure well. I’m just worried who else will get injured in training for us whilst they continue to remain remarkably injury free.

Im cool about this game, no real expectations but not as down on the idea we give them a game as some. Home and its a NLD, every chance of something
As long as we don't give away goals down to idiocy, I'm happy too. Atmosphere should be cracking and we should go right at them.

If they can withstand and are the better side, so be it. Just please for the love of all things sacred lads, don't give anything away for free.

I think this will be my 20th or so game at WHL/NWHL, I've had two draws, the rest of them wins. I don't plan on experiencing my first defeat on Sunday. We're gonna win. Hope Porro is going to be fit obviously, but we got this regardless. Have faith!
I can't beat that, but will be bringing my record at the new stadium of played 4, won 4, for 9 and against 0, to this weekend's fixture.

True, But you'd thought Davies has spent 8 hours a day for these past 2 weeks watching tape of Saka etc? Having 2 weeks ticking over to work on things and a few high intensity training matches and.... meh.. who am I kidding lol
Sadly, I think Gentle Ben could spend double that and it wouldn't make any difference. That sounds overly negative, but what I mean is that his footballing intelligence is about as good as it gets -- he takes up good positions, knows when to attack, and so on. The problem is that, physically, he's just a bit limited as a top level LB -- not quite fast enough, powerful enough, or tall enough to be elite.

And that's speaking as a big fan of his. A very underrated player, who'd get the odd game at almost all PL clubs and be a starter at most.

Davies aside, I think we're going to get humped. With Bissouma, Sarr, Madison on form and a fit Richi, I'd back us. But that's pretty far from the case at the moment.

Sadly, I think Gentle Ben could spend double that and it wouldn't make any difference. That sounds overly negative, but what I mean is that his footballing intelligence is about as good as it gets -- he takes up good positions, knows when to attack, and so on. The problem is that, physically, he's just a bit limited as a top level LB -- not quite fast enough, powerful enough, or tall enough to be elite.

And that's speaking as a big fan of his. A very underrated player, who'd get the odd game at almost all PL clubs and be a starter at most.

Davies aside, I think we're going to get humped. With Bissouma, Sarr, Madison on form and a fit Richi, I'd back us. But that's pretty far from the case at the moment.
Ange has to start Sarr
He is the engue room and he isn’t fasting anymore so that has to help him and Bissouma

I think this will be my 20th or so game at WHL/NWHL, I've had two draws, the rest of them wins. I don't plan on experiencing my first defeat on Sunday. We're gonna win. Hope Porro is going to be fit obviously, but we got this regardless. Have faith!

I can't beat that, but will be bringing my record at the new stadium of played 4, won 4, for 9 and against 0, to this weekend's fixture.
It's a good experiment at least, the combined weight of your impressive winning records versus Marky's catastrophic, relegation-form OMT record, that he keeps inflicting on us. Which will win out? (Or lose out in Marky's case.)

Back