• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

Totally agree. When Werner came off it was screaming for Rich and Son to the left. Arsenal are normally a lot more open and it might suit Son but they packed the box and that's when he's no good as the centre forward.

A proper DM and a clinical striker will change this team. I understand you could probably say that about any team...but with us it has the potential to propel us to a title challenge within 2/3 years.
Yeh and its the difference of saying do we really go for it or do we go along being well rulln done the right way only....for me there is now room for both. Get those gems for less and beat others in that area, but if we are ever gonna do anything we need tonspinkle some star quality on the side

Yeh in the 20 mins of reflection I can go with that to a level.

Where I see us falling down isn't really what we do or don't do at the back.its turning domination into scores that dominate and demoralise sides that mean defending becomes easier too. I hate to use this as I've avoided it but we miss Kane and we are allowed to say it, yes the build elsewhere is because of his money but we navigate a season were his presence make us a much much better side, people will say that obvious but I'm talking from the point we sold him and we haven't even attempted to replace him .... to steal a moneyball line...not even in the averages.

Richy comes on and it changes us massively and I also think we can improve on him in the summer, that's how important that role is.

That an what has also become glaringly obvious a true number 6 and this side is pushed on massively.

Summer of a real choice, go bigger or spread the money, I personally go big for two players and fill the gaps with youth
We miss Kane because we have been playing with a wing forward with the physical presence of Brian Gil…

That’s all Richy did. He even smashed Gabriel in the face for fun

You need a player to be a presence

Sons presence is with the Korean fans

He can’t play in a good footballing team

You're not going to get any arguments from me there. Our set piece defending is woeful. I don't know what happened, because like you said it was so good at the beginning of the season.

The one thing I would say is Vicario is too naive. Why doesn't he go down for the 3rd goal??
No idea TBH
We have too many players who are too nice

We are missing personnel to fit his system. If backed I think Ange can achieve. It's all well and good knowing our tactics but it's a different prospect if we execute them.

Levy needs to pony up the cash...our cash btw..Enic/Tavistock do not risk their money. They just leach off us and our clubs name. Ange ball could be successful if Levy changes a quarter of a century of being a desperately inept football chairman. I won't hold my breath. But with Ange it's always been about the second season.
This one is not on Levy, we have backed Ange with some serious wedge and our recruitment has been top notch of late, bar Solomon. I agree we need players to bring more to the team, but we look like we will get battered every first half ... then decide to play in the second half. We are playing with blinkers on and tactically we are so naive. All teams have to do is break lines and float one over the top to find a rapid player ... its so easy to beat our system.

clams.

Made it closer, but still a massively brick and lazy performance in the first half.

An equaliser would have papered over the cracks, but we have fundamental issues with the attitude of some of the players, and, more importantly, the tactical plan imposed on them.

We are hugely naive at the back and unless we change it we are going to ship 3/4 goals every game.

We are in big trouble.
We were the better team throughout the game. Our only concern is that we are terrible at set pieces. That has to be fixed. Otherwise, with another ref/VAR ref, it's 1-1, possibly 2-1 to us instead of 2-0. Totally different game then.

This one is not on Levy, we have backed Ange with some serious wedge and our recruitment has been top notch of late, bar Solomon. I agree we need players to bring more to the team, but we look like we will get battered every first half ... then decide to play in the second half. We are playing with blinkers on and tactically we are so naive. All teams have to do is break lines and float one over the top to find a rapid player ... its so easy to beat our system.
But he can’t fix it all in two windows

Back