• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v APOEL ***

I like the side and I like the bench. Only thing I might have done is Llorente for Hazza. But this looks good, and I think Sissoko's a good punt for a goal tonight...professional 2 goal victory but it won't be pretty!0

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

That could be various formations and constellations. I just hope it's not Tripper on the left again (or Aurier for that matter), meaning we have no left side offensively.

I really don't think Trippier on the left is that bad. He doesn't beat men on the right so it's almost no different on the left - just inswinging crosses.

If Trippier is going to play on the left, I will be very mad. I can support Poch but if Trippier is on the left, that would be unsupportable. That move kills our left!!

Poch didn't have too many different options tonight, so whilst the lineup isn't ideal, it's about the best we could produce. Need big games from Sonny and Winks tonight, with Harry being Harry...we will win.

COYS!

First time for everything?
Apoel Nicosia v Tottenham (19:45 BST)
  • No Cypriot side has ever beaten English opposition in European competition, in 12 attempts (D2 L10).

Dont do it, Spurs !

APOEL have won 9 of the last 11 European games at home. They certainly are no championship side!

Indeed. Anybody who thinks this will be a walk in the park, is in for a shock. I think we will prevail, but may even have to come from behind to do so. We rarely do easy, scrappy 2-1 win

COYS

Anything but Trippier on the left. He slows up every attack by having to turn in on his right foot to cross it. The only thing Trippier has is crossing, he is completely pointless on the left.

Back