• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

Vicario
Porro, Dorrington, Phillips, Udogie
Lo Celso, Sarr, Donley
Richarlison, Veliz, Son

Forster, Dier, Davies, Royal, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Santiago, Gil, Johnson

He doesn't seem to want to play the young centre backs. So I'm expecting:

Vicario
Porro - Royal - Davies - Udogie
Sarr - Skipp - GLC
Johnson - Richarlison - Son

I'd prefer to see Phillips play myself. A natural centre back.

He doesn't seem to want to play the young centre backs. So I'm expecting:

Vicario
Porro - Royal - Davies - Udogie
Sarr - Skipp - GLC
Johnson - Richarlison - Son

I'd prefer to see Phillips play myself. A natural centre back.
I can’t even comment if he is a natural CB… but at least he is a CB

This is going be one of our tougher tests methinks, hoping for the win, happy with the draw all things considered

I can't see Veliz starting. Hopefully he is trusted more and will get a longer run out rather than the 5min he had been getting.

Richalison
Son.................. Johnson
Lo Celso...Skipp...Sarr
Udogie,.....,......................Porro
Please at least 1 CB..
Vicario​

Not sure why people are negative about Royal and Davies? They’ve played well. Two of our most switched on dependable players in the last few games. The same can’t be said for our attacking players and our midfield hasn’t been able to control games. But our back four and keeper have done well. Strange.

We miss Maddison, Bentancur and even Bissouma being able to dictate the tempo and control the game. Is Bissouma out today?

We're fudged, aren't we? I'll be very happy to escape this one with a point. Hopefully Veliz will get some game time and we won't get any more injuries or red cards.

Back