• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v West Ham

What happens if it is 0-0, is there extra time? What about 1-1. What about away goals after extra time. What about golden goals. What about golden showers. What about penalties?

All looking a bit too claustrophobic up front :lol:

Ok, seriously - would be good to bring on Soldier and perhaps Fryer for Rose at some point (rested, etc)

Not too impressed with the performance so far. Hope Defoe goes off tbh.

Agreed, it's a lot of huff and puff but without much actual creativity. A couple of crafty subs will change that if Timbo's got his clipboard ready…

Nope. I think Holtby would be a good sub around the 70 minute mark and I don't think Sigurdsson/Holtby midfield would be particularly any good.

Fair enough. I'd like to see Eriksen in the middle personally.
I think its only a matter of time before Chadli comes on for Townsend

All looking a bit too claustrophobic up front :lol:

Ok, seriously - would be good to bring on Soldier and perhaps Fryer for Rose at some point (rested, etc)

I liked the crunching tackle (alright foul) that Rose made but he looks to be playing within himself.

very entertaining half I would bring on Holtby and Soldado for Defoe and siggy

Ade has looked very good thus far, I guess he shook off that nagging "injury" he has had all season

**** off AVB

Fair enough. I'd like to see Eriksen in the middle personally.
I think its only a matter of time before Chadli comes on for Townsend

I have been wanting to see Eriksen central midfield for a while actually, but as a two man midfield with only Dembele next to him? I'm not sure. Could be interesting though, I think he is certainly more creative than Sigurdsson.

Back