• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur B Vs Bayern Munich

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He has shown why the rumors of no confidence in him have been accurate. Makes you realize that his performance at Barca that time was a bit of a magic trick (and that after his mistake lead to a goal). I find myself wondering - repeatedly - just why he cannot seem to track defenders running in behind him.

I think it’s mostly because he has a woeful lack of pace for a full back.

So sad about Dier. Love the bloke and want it to work out for him but he looks totally out of place in midfield. I still think he would be better moving into central defence where the game will be in front of him.
Dele looked out of place a month ago
Players who have had long term injuries need games
Not saying Dier will come good but he ain’t getting fit NOT playing

A real chance to learn some new things about some of the fringe players and we really didnt. Only reinforced views about others

well that would have been very valuable education of our lads for Jose

Lovely finish by coutinho but we just didn't do enough to put him off

Bayern were far better again, just damage limitation in the end, but good save by neuer when Son was in on goal

FR 1-3 . Combined score 3-10. We have learned a lot tonight. Our defence is truly poor. We need some reinforcements there ASAP. RB and DM are priorities.

He started sess/Foyth and Skipp came on.

That’s not someone that doesn’t promote youth
I don't want to derail the thread but no I don't consider those selections of players as proof of promotion of youth.

Playing Parrot, Tanganga or Skipp from the begining would indicate it far more. I'm not even attacking him, it just is what it is.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back