• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur at Wolverhampton Wanderers

Jesus, atrocious performance.

I had enough of this crap last season - the luck will run out, eventually.

Priceless three points, and decent defending in the end...but I expect us to hold the ball better, and play through f*cking pressure. Play. Get the ball on the damn deck and pass it around, please.

Given the amount of transfer business still to be done, I was hoping for 4 points before the international break. To win our first two games, is fantastic!

Would be nice if the football was a little better though....

Didn’t see the game so can’t comment too much on it. Absolutely delighted with the win and start. There were a few pundits saying we’d potentially have no points at this stage. Two clean sheets as well. Great stuff.

But…

Reading the comments on here, we were poor and fairly lucky. We won’t get away with playing like that for long. Teams will figure it out and batter us. Still a lot of work for Nuno to do.

Tough game, dug out a very good 3 points. Need to improve obviously but will take the start we've had. :D

Kane showed his class when coming on. Holds into the ball so well, strong, always finds a teammate.
The only player we have that does that. Really need to play him Thursday for match fitness and then back into the team as normal.
Can't afford to leave our only world class player sitting on the bench

Great result but really hard to watch. If Wolves can sort out their finishing they should do well this season.

Hope Hitchen and Paratici got a very good look while sitting on the bench again. Squad needs serious help. Holding on to players not required in the hope of better money next year will kill us. A least 3 good players needed without dealing with Kane and Ndombele

Not seen or heard the game but it must have been an amazing game reading the postings on here, Bergwin should have scored a couple Son and Kane should have scored and we were rubbish, makes a change from some of the games where we had 70 odd % possession and never looked like scoring. Hopefully we can sort that out and get a right spanking soon.

Jesus, atrocious performance.

I had enough of this crap last season - the luck will run out, eventually.

Priceless three points, and decent defending in the end...but I expect us to hold the ball better, and play through f*cking pressure. Play. Get the ball on the damn deck and pass it around, please.
Our players can’t do that i don’t know why people think they can.

Back