• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur at Wolverhampton Wanderers

I think we were lucky Traore couldn’t finish his chance, he should have.

But overall I agree with you, I would say their keeper made much better saves & on another day we could have scored more.
It wasn't lucky that he couldn't finish his chance, he's a very poor finisher to go along with his general lack of end product. Give him that chance 10 times he doesn't finish it 8 of those times.

@milo motm Lloris purely for the Traore save, that goes in and we probably go home empty handed. Dier and Sanchez were very good too.

We defended very well. Again. Against a team that were much more happy than City to play down the wings.

Sanchez and Dier had solid games. Timely blocks, alert clearances, looked settled despite few minor hiccups from the constant pressure Wolves applied, especially in the first half. Forced a lot of hurried shots that went awry. Hugo did not really have lot of troubling shots to deal with.

Real baptism of fire for Tanganga having to deal with Adama but did well. Nice little bit of payback on Marcal for that head clash. Reguilon looked sharp, nipping in to intercept passes and start counters. Good result.

Cry all you want about the missing style points. They don't ask how, just how many? Two goals, two clean sheets, two wins. A winnable match upcoming against a very drab Watford.

It wasn't lucky that he couldn't finish his chance, he's a very poor finisher to go along with his general lack of end product. Give him that chance 10 times he doesn't finish it 8 of those times.

I remember when Wolves beat us 3-1 at home a few years ago, Traore ran us ragged like he usually does. He got pulled off with us 1-0 up and I thought "thank GHod for that, he's their most dangerous player. We should win this now."

Wolves ripped us apart and scored 3 goals in the last 30 mins. Kind of sums up Traore. Looks incredible but actually delivers fudge all and you could argue the team would be better off without him.

Did anyone notice Paratici in the dug out (or whatever it's called now) shouting and screaming at our players? You'd think he was in charge! :)

This stage of the season with a new manager and a new identity being trained into the players I'll take two clean sheets and two wins. To be honest what we've done so far is exactly what Jose tried and failed to do.... Clean sheets and tough to beat.....

The trick is where Nuno takes us next....

This stage of the season with a new manager and a new identity being trained into the players I'll take two clean sheets and two wins. To be honest what we've done so far is exactly what Jose tried and failed to do.... Clean sheets and tough to beat.....

The trick is where Nuno takes us next....
Fitness
Fitness
Fitness
We needed fresher, fitter and more switched on
We rarely ever did that under Jose

Jesus, atrocious performance.

I had enough of this crap last season - the luck will run out, eventually.

Priceless three points, and decent defending in the end...but I expect us to hold the ball better, and play through f*cking pressure. Play. Get the ball on the damn deck and pass it around, please.

I would like us to do this but do not expect it.

We have not been able to control a game in that manner against any half decent opposition for the last 3 seasons, our players just do not have the required skill set for it. So many stray passes and poor ball control.

Dembele and Eriksen are a big loss in this regard.

Back