• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham FC vs Racist Scum

our record at the bridge is irrelevant, it's down to the performance of the players on the day and the work done in the build up by the coaching team

the biggest problem is @Jurgen the German bottling doing the OMT ;)

Someone beat me to it honest ;)

And I agree to a point that of course it largely comes down to how we play on the day but I don't agree that our record against them is irrelevant considering we haven't won there in 28 years. I wouldn't say that's 28 isolated incidents. I don't think it's a coincidence that we have a poor record at all of the away grounds of the big 6.

Last edited:
Someone beat me to it honest ;)

And I agree to a point that of course it largely comes down to how we play on the day but I don't agree that our record against them is irrelevant considering we haven't won there in 28 years. I wouldn't say that's 28 isolated incidents. I don't think it's a coincidence that we have a poor record at all of the away grounds of the big 6.
If we beat them at the bridge and win a trophy what else can people the press belittle us about?

If we beat them at the bridge and win a trophy what else can people the press belittle us about?

They will carry on with one of these ones still:

- Losing Kane, Dele or Eriksen ( rinse and repeat multiple times )
- not winning the league so being bottlers ( rinse and repeat )
etc
etc
blah
blah
zzzzzzzz

I think it's time to bring Toby back. Whether he's coming or going this summer, he's too good not to be in this team. Big call on the fullbacks now too. Going back to one game per week, who Poch chooses to start will be fascinating and could set the tone for the rest of the season.

I'd also love to see us sit a little bit and play on the counter, because Chelsea absolutely needs to win this game if they want a shot at CL football next season. A draw would be a great result for us IMO.

If Kane's not fit

-------------Lloris------------
----Ald-----DVS-----Vertonghen
Aurier-----------------------Rose
-------Dier----Dembele
Eriksen------Son-----Dele

If Kane is fit

-------------Lloris------------
----Ald-----DVS-----Vertonghen
Aurier-----------------------Rose
-------Dier----Dembele---
Eriksen------Kane-----Son

To be honest, gone are the days where you can predict Poch's XI when most of our guys are fit. Our team is too deep and too versatile, which is nothing but a good thing for Spurs.

I think he'll go for a more 433 shape with Eriksen in the midfield 3. Lamela, Son and Alli all one on one against their 3 centre halfs.

No Toby for me.
If Hazza at all, off the bench.
Got to be a front four of Son, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela for the sheer amount of movement and options, plus Lamela and Son are in sync.

Obv if fit Dembele, but I would not be averse to Dier and Sissoko as DMs. Sissoko played well there. I know at this point my sanity and knowledge are being questioned. We will win.

Agreed. This is a game made for Lamela.

29 years not won at the Bridge. I see no reason for that to be different come 6pm. Some things are there to last forever. This is one I can’t see changing.

1423x635-Big-Melt-Mania.jpg

Im going to this - last time i went we scored 3 there, hopefully this time the defense does a better job...

29 years not won at the Bridge. I see no reason for that to be different come 6pm. Some things are there to last forever. This is one I can’t see changing.

What makes it worse is that since we won there the likes of Norwich,Sunderland and Palace have won there 3 times and even Bournemouth in their short PL spell have won there twice.
It doesnt help though, that we appear to have become the fans and their players Cup final these days

Back