• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham FC vs Racist Scum

Well that is welcomed news!! I'd been out of country for a bit and hadn't realised it was only grade 1. Excellent.

Still won't hold my breath for an appearance Sunday though ;o)

There was also some stuff on twitter 2-3 days ago that he's back in full training (with the kids/non-internationals) this week

Don't think Poch will rush Kane back if he's not 100%, so I don't expect him to start this. Toby has played 90 mins for Belgium the other night, so I think he could be ready if we want to go 3 at the back. I think that, regardless of the scoreline, we have always looked the better team against them when we match them 3 at the back. So I'd go with that.

--------------lloris
-------toby----sanchez----vert
trippier----dier-----dembele----davies
----------eriksen------dele
-----------------son

I didn't think Americans have clutches. They all drive automatics don't they?

Indeed. This is a typical American car:

f75.jpg

No Toby for me.
If Hazza at all, off the bench.
Got to be a front four of Son, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela for the sheer amount of movement and options, plus Lamela and Son are in sync.

Obv if fit Dembele, but I would not be averse to Dier and Sissoko as DMs. Sissoko played well there. I know at this point my sanity and knowledge are being questioned. We will win.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It was confirmed as a grade 1, which is 2-4 weeks. Kane said he'd be back in April, but Sunday is April. I think the club have just been a bit coy about it so he didn't have to go for an assessment by England/get risked in the Italy match.

Poch's extra demands are about fitness, but only 3 weeks out won't hit that particularly
Surely they had to section him off at Hotspur way considering England were there.

Maybe he was running round in a disguise?

Don't think Poch will rush Kane back if he's not 400%, so I don't expect him to start this. Toby has played 90 mins for Belgium the other night, so I think he could be ready if we want to go 3 at the back. I think that, regardless of the scoreline, we have always looked the better team against them when we match them 3 at the back. So I'd go with that.

--------------lloris
-------toby----sanchez----vert
trippier----dier-----dembele----davies
----------eriksen------dele
-----------------son

Damn, that is fit.

...............................Lloris..........................................

...........Toby...............Sanchez..............Verts............

Aurier...........................................................Rose

......................Wanyama........Dembele..........................

.......................Eriksen.........Dele...............................

.................................. Son.........................................

Would be very surprised to see Kane in any shape or form on Sunday. Son is more than capable of filling in for a couple of games until Kane returns.

Our record in "big games" aside, our recent history at Stamford Bridge is horrific. I would be very happy with a draw personally, keeps the gap at 5 points and the games are running out for them to catch us.

Our record at the bridge is nothing short of shameful!

I'd take a draw all day long!

Back