• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Spurs vs Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.

Spurs Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow.
Their form guide for HOME matches:

Drew 2-2 v EVE
Drew 1-1 v MNU
Won 1-0 BUR
Won 2-0 SOU
Lost 2-0 WAT
For 9 Against 5
10 points
2nd game was actually City not Utd so even better. They’ve been good so far, but lost their last 2.

Should be a good game really looking forward to it, hopefully I’m not too spannered by the time it starts, Eng rugby, Pool v Arse then the big one!

We've used him like that in a three man midfield quite a bit this year.

West Ham away Sissoko played that role I think, with Dier in the middle of the 3: sissoko---dier---winks, that's how I saw them on the pitch anyway.

It's a good position for him I think; he can go wide and attack/wide and defend to help Trippier, but also add numbers to the centre when necessary. He has the athleticism to make it work.

He is a waste of time in attack, its why I dont understand the freedom he is given - especially when it means better players are covering for him instead of getting more involved.

If he were doing a pure DM role I wouldnt mind, that covering/chasing/harrassing role is about the best he is capable for us.

He is a waste of time in attack, its why I dont understand the freedom he is given - especially when it means better players are covering for him instead of getting more involved.

If he were doing a pure DM role I wouldnt mind, that covering/chasing/harrassing role is about the best he is capable for us.

I think Poch is just trying to make the best of out of form/unfit/players called Sissoko for our midfield.

*edit* and to be fair, he got a very nice assist v West Ham as well as do a lot of good defensive work helping Trippier.

Ah come on, you know very well 1 assist isn't proof of attacking quality.

And it was a fine assist, but it doesn't change the fact he is pretty shocking in the final 3rd. Be that passing, shooting, crossing or whatever.

He does do a good job covering Tripper. It's the one job I think he does well, chasing and defending in midfield.

It's the job I'd want him to do, but as I said - you watch him play b2b instead, and generally be a total waste in attack.

He should be sat at the base of midfield, keeping it simple and working hard. You can bet he won't be

Ah come on, you know very well 1 assist isn't proof of attacking quality.

And it was a fine assist, but it doesn't change the fact he is pretty shocking in the final 3rd. Be that passing, shooting, crossing or whatever.

He does do a good job covering Tripper. It's the one job I think he does well, chasing and defending in midfield.

It's the job I'd want him to do, but as I said - you watch him play b2b instead, and generally be a total waste in attack.

He should be sat at the base of midfield, keeping it simple and working hard. You can bet he won't be
We should use him like a brick Kante. Let him run all over the place chasing the opposition but always make sure we've got someone within 5 yards to take be ball off of him.

Sissoko should have been a "Mendy" style full back really, charging up and down the line, smashing people up. He is not skilful enough to be an attacker.

This is going to be a hard fought game, "late" at night after a tough week

Hopefully Dele didn't feel a twinge during/after Wet Spam. Entirely possible though.

Teamsheet does not look as impressive as usual.

Has he? I thought Eriksens first game back was the West Ham game midweek. Must be my memory playing tricks...

I remembered him coming on against City but it was quite late. Just checked for the West Ham PL game and he was also subbed on then, but right at the death.
So yes you have a point.
Hopefully it is just a precautionary rest for Dele.

Back