• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Spurs vs Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.

Spurs Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't think we were that good in the first half actually, and I'm usually a half glass full type. We had a few purple spells which we thankfully scored in but Wolves were the better team overall IMO.

I think that we were comfortably the better side in the first half and comfortably the second best in the second. If we had held on for a little longer after out third, it would've been a walk in the park.

And yet I thought we played well against City. Took the game to them and should have got more. Wolves are a very good passing side. Teams will do well to beat them this season especially at Molineux.
To be fair to add I did not think City were at their best on Monday. Not even close.

I'm not so sure. We've been fudged with injuries in the first half of the season and have had our typical slow start. If our form picks up between now and Christmas and we have a bit more luck with injuries, we will be fine. A run of game for Winks and Dier would be very welcome right now.

We are going to be relying on Winks/Dier/Sissoko now

Dembele is slow recover from memory.

I would be shocked if we saw Wanyama again

Yeah, some players clearly don't learn. Trying to nutmeg an opponent in your own defense, for fudges sake.
Pochettino needs to lay the law down.
But he will want them to “express themselves” maybe we need to just pick the moments to do this.

WTF are you on about? Once again, he was one of our best! He works his socks off, doesn't hide, and was one of very few who didn't look scared brickless when under pressure!

Absolutely. Fair play to sissoko, he did well again today. Had a couple of poor passes, but otherwise worked hard, had quite a few decent forward runs, chased back a lot and won the ball a lot of times in our half. Solid display. Hats off to him!

Foyth was good and should be commended rather than ridiculed for his PL debut. Shouldn’t have been in either of the penalty situations had others been anywhere near doing their job.

No idea why it’s all gone soft and spineless. Homesick? Global warming worries? Moura causing a deep political divide in the dressing room with his support of a fascist? All good reasons, IMHO.

I think that we were comfortably the better side in the first half and comfortably the second best in the second. If we had held on for a little longer after out third, it would've been a walk in the park.

Or even if that Kane shot goes in for 4-0

I'm sorry Steff you are wrong. We got lucky.

We certainly rode out luck at the end but the game could've gone differently and at half time we were the better side. If we had been composed after going three nil up, after riding out their pressure for the first 15 minutes of the second, it would've been a much more comfortable result.

Back