• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Spurs vs Southampton

Professional and solid

Dembele our MOTM but no poor performances

They had some chances but they were either saved or blocked

We deserved the 3 points

Ta mate. Did Dembele play alongside Dier with Alli further forward, or was it Alli who played deep?

Ta mate. Did Dembele play alongside Dier with Alli further forward, or was it Alli who played deep?

Yel Dembele played the deeper role but drove forward and was the link up. They tried to kick him out of ye game

Alli did his usual constant running and got in the end of some balls. His goal was a great counter attack

Yel Dembele played the deeper role but drove forward and was the link up. They tried to kick him out of ye game

Alli did his usual constant running and got in the end of some balls. His goal was a great counter attack

Nice. I said in another thread yesterday that I like Dembele in that deeper role and Alli as the attacking midfielder. Along with Dier in there, we look really strong in the middle of the park.

Nice. I said in another thread yesterday that I like Dembele in that deeper role and Alli as the attacking midfielder. Along with Dier in there, we look really strong in the middle of the park.

First 30 was there time but they did nothing of note once they went behind

fonte cousins he been red carded for the foul in the build up to Kane's goal

Also lamella for flattened but classie when he was last man and the ref didn't give anything

We actually looked better when Alli dropped in next to Dier (a duo that seemed to work before) and Dembele moving into the No.10 position.

We actually looked better when Alli dropped in next to Dier (a duo that seemed to work before) and Dembele moving into the No.10 position.

Ah ok, so they changed throughout the game, or did they just swap at some point and stay swapped?

Ah ok, so they changed throughout the game, or did they just swap at some point and stay swapped?

We switched it at 0-0. The commentators mentioned that Alli's pace was more useful against an attacking Saints side (when he was deeper).

We switched it at 0-0. The commentators mentioned that Alli's pace was more useful against an attacking Saints side (when he was deeper).

Were you watching in the stream that had the Irish guys commentating? It was setanta

I don't think we switched much at all. Just that Alli dropped back for a period

Could I just say what a fine game Kevin Friend had; brilliant advantage for the first goal. Let the game flow and on top throughout. If only all referees were so efficient.

Could I just say what a fine game Kevin Friend had; brilliant advantage for the first goal. Let the game flow and on top throughout. If only all referees were so efficient.

Should have booked (minimum) whoever maimed Alli for Kane's goal and why wasn't the foul by Classie on Lamella when he was last man given...

Back