• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

+ OMT - Spurs vs Man Utd +

Did Walker really have Vidic to mark at that corner?

Also Dempsey for Vert and stick Vert up top.

It is funny because i was hudds biggest fan for years, thought he was our most talented passer of a ball i had ever seen at spurs, but now i don't want him anywhere near the first team.

Think the are a few players who have spent a bit to long at the club without going to the next level. Complete opposite of lennon who so far is my player of the season.

I think Lennon has been our best player today, daws and caulker have been solid (bar the goal) and dempsey has had no help from Defoe.. Bale has been brick, Parker worked hard but no one else stands out.

Please no one blame AVB for his subs today. He has fudge all to play with.

Blame him for that on Feb 1st if its still the case.

yeah that is what im thinking, would like to see more of townsend but that is hardly amazing options for a club going for top 4 is it

Back