• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

+ OMT - Spurs vs Man Utd +

Dembele off for Hudd I imagine?

tumblr_m3qcqlkXa51qj47y6.gif

We're almost there chaps, just need more creativity and clinicilatty (is that even a word??)

Levy, please do something this month

don't think anything will happen this month but i hope over time we can get rid of some of the deadwood like jenas, bentley, huddlestone and use the savings in wwages to do something

i do not blame avb the team looks solid enough and the tactics are right he just does not have the players to do anything, i wonder how much he would have loved last year with ade actually playing better then this year and modric and vdv. Think it is a bit unfair on avb to have so much dross this season.

I say this as someone who was not impressed with him when he first turned up, if he can get some better players we might be able to do something.

Please no one blame AVB for his subs today. He has fudge all to play with.

Blame him for that on Feb 1st if its still the case.

We've only got ourselves to blame today. Foy has been Foy but still, we made two horrendous errors for their goal and Defoe and Dempsey have missed excellent chances

Back