• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

+ OMT - Spurs vs Man Utd +

De gea did well, but Dempsey could've done a lot better.. His involvement in the buildup was excellent though

Kagawas pulled him down, AGAIN!

I'm very unclear as to when someone gets a card for diving versus not. If the ref does not deem that Kagawa fouled Scotty, then does he not book him???? I think there was certainly contact but...

Thought Dempsey was unlucky, he shot as quickly as he could've given the chance, certainly did not take the extra step, I thought De Gea did very well indeed...

dont get me wrong de gea did everything right, but he shouldn't have been given a chance

I'm very unclear as to when someone gets a card for diving versus not. If the ref does not deem that Kagawa fouled Scotty, then does he not book him???? I think there was certainly contact but...

free kick was given for handball.

THere needs to be some contact and I think Parker went down too easily for a non-top 3 team.

Strange game...we're playing well enough given everything...but we need more from a few to make it count...oh dear Kyle...

Back