• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

+ OMT - Spurs vs Man Utd +

As I've said before if was playing Spurs, I would target the back post lofting the ball deep. Kyle Walker just cannot judge the flight of the ball in the air, he is outstandingly bad at it and will continue to get caught out there.

Commentary is dreadful today. Apparently Lennon doesn't usually like tracking back? fudge off, have you even seen Spurs play before you complete ****

Why was Walker running towards Dawson facing completely away from the play?

He's thick..i mean we have to accept it now. I don't even get tinkled off at his macaronic decision making now because it's happened so often that i now see the funny side to it. How AVB hasn't dropped him i will never know.

As I've said before if was playing Spurs, I would target the back post lofting the ball deep. Kyle Walker just cannot judge the flight of the ball in the air, he is outstandingly bad at it and will continue to get caught out there.

Commentary is dreadful today. Apparently Lennon doesn't usually like tracking back? fudge off, have you even seen Spurs play before you complete ****

What was that flimflam stat about all our goals come in the first half? Tyler is becoming senile

Who said that? Smith again?

Jeez what a bunch of numpties

He's thick..i mean we have to accept it now. I don't even get tinkled off at his macaronic decision making now because it's happened so often that i now see the funny side to it. How AVB hasn't dropped him unto now i will never know.

Probably because our only other right back has been covering our j Jutes left back.

I'd like to see Benny play with Naughton on the right but I doubt Benny's fitness is up to 90mins yet.

Dawson and Walker have about 3 braincells between them.

Cracking lads, great attitude and all that but they don't have the intelligence to defend at the top level.

He's thick..i mean we have to accept it now. I don't even get tinkled off at his macaronic decision making now because it's happened so often that i now see the funny side to it. How AVB hasn't dropped him unto now i will never know.

I know AVB must see the same thing as all of us. Walker has been stupid on so many occasions its untrue. Just wish he has the balls to change it. But I know AVBs thinking is more about keeping faith with players and seeing them through difficult times. Subbing him now for Benny and swapping Naughton makes so much sense but AVB knows it would mentally fudge up Walker. As fans who know what walker does I would say good! Drop his ass, because if AVB really believes in meritocracy then he should show it now

We're trailing but it doesnt feel like it. Man U hasn't been great and I don't think van persie intended that header to go near post , neither did de gea intended to save that.. Both sides trying hard but everyone making mistakes. The weather certainly playing a part. Also this is a physically stronger team than the one in old trafford. But we are weaker without Sandro and Verts.

Probably because our only other right back has been covering our j Jutes left back.

I'd like to see Benny play with Naughton on the right but I doubt Benny's fitness is up to 90mins yet.

Well no that's not exactly true is it. AVB played Vetonghen at LB so he easily could have replaced Naghton for Walker on the right if he wanted to.

Can Defoe ever just take a touch, cut inside, compose himself and then shoot? This constant shoot on site brick really gets on my tits

Back