• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs Liverpool***

Don't want them getting any ideas. Plus I really, really, really hate Liverpool.
What ideas? We're in a 5 way race for 3 CL places. With an outside chance of getting involved in a title fight. Nothing of that changes with a couple of our rivals winning games they should be winning.

I get hating Liverpool, but I struggle to see what that has to do with United beating Watford.

Liverpool have gone uber attacking. O first choice centre backs. Lucas playing CB presumably and surprisingly Can only on the bench. If we can weather the early storm, I think they are there for the taking with that lineup.

Lucas and Milner in a back 4 - doesnt really look like a top class defence! Pleased that our bench has a bit more balance on it today rather than having 3 defenders as we sometimes do

I hope we don't mess around with it at the back too much. I presume we will see them press high so it is only asking for trouble.

I hope we don't mess around with it at the back too much. I presume we will see them press high so it is only asking for trouble.

Agreed. This is a game for going long and really testing out their makeshift back four at every early opportunity.

BT Sport dont know us too well do they.

Spurs unbeaten in 11. Liverpool 1 win in 10. Think we all know where this match is likely to go

Back