• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs Liverpool***

Wanyama is having a shocker and Alli wants to nutmeg everyone. We cannot string 3 passes together.

2-0 game over we are fudging brick same as at City.

Only surprise so far is it's taken this long. We've been second best all over the park, second to everything. On Zopiclone?

Why do we do this to ourselves? We set up without any real pace up front and then try to play the ball out under a high press. We should have played Sissoko and just resorted to "ugly" football - playing the ball long and beating the press. It is Poch's fault setting the team up like this -and you could see it coming. It is not like we don't know how Liverpool play.

Good old Tottenham

Every f#ckin time we go to Anfield.

I dont know why we dont just save everyone the trip, give them the 3 points and have a f#ckin night in. Just p#ss off

Bit of a pathetic start really. We've been incredibly poor in every area of the pitch.

Again there from Dembele in possession. What are we doing?

Oh well, still a long time to come back. We need to pull ourselves together really.

Oh well as I was writing, another.

The Spurs defending of old. How I have (not) missed you.

0-2 our defending going from bad to worse. Dier caught on the ball. We look asleep. No games in midweek really doesn't suit us.

Back