• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs vs Leipzig***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leipzig are a good, well drilled side did anyone really expect us to win over 2 legs? Side is a mess with players not putting in a shift and injuries galore. Summer transfer window and a settled side then I expect us to do well under Jose, if no sign of improvement and results continue to be poor come October/November then he'll probably get the chop.

I said this on Saturday and I'll say it again. Despite the mitigating circumstances, this run could spiral out of control for Jose.

We've lost 4 from 5. We've been utterly outclassed by a no better than decent side. The other result was a 1-1 draw with Burnley. If we lose to United, the season is well and truly dead. Keep losing and the media narrative will get louder and the negative spiral could overwhelm Mourinho.
Not sure if Jose has been in this kind of position before. Nothing more to play for in March. He has been a fabulous manager but is he a rebuilding manager? I am very worried about where we go from here, no Champions League means less money to spend on players.

Leipzig are a good, well drilled side did anyone really expect us to win over 2 legs? Side is a mess with players not putting in a shift and injuries galore. Summer transfer window and a settled side then I expect us to do well under Jose, if no sign of improvement and results happen come October/November then he'll probably get the chop.
I just expected us to try

Comms keep referring to this team making last years final and not making the quarters this season.

Let’s be honest. It’s the same team by name only.

Trippier
Rose
Verts
Sissoko
Kane
Son
Eriksen

70% of the outfield players that started the final playing no part.

What worries me is that i think we were trying our hardest...

For me the main problem is we have no midfield. Winks is nowhere near good enough - it’s just Lo Celso on his own.

We’re gonna struggle until this changes.

Back