• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs Everton ***

Very hopeful Richy is fit for tomorrow.

Not sure if Everton has the same kind of curse as we do, but it has that feeling that the first PL goal for him is as likely to come for him there as much as anywhere else.

Intriguing to see if there's any system change. I've no doubt the players are going to give it everything, decent finish to the season will avoid fans turning on them as well as Levy / the board etc.

Very hopeful Richy is fit for tomorrow.

Not sure if Everton has the same kind of curse as we do, but it has that feeling that the first PL goal for him is as likely to come for him there as much as anywhere else.

Intriguing to see if there's any system change. I've no doubt the players are going to give it everything, decent finish to the season will avoid fans turning on them as well as Levy / the board etc.
TEAM NEWS
Tottenham Hotspur captain Hugo Lloris returns after missing the past nine matches with a knee injury.

Ivan Perisic has recovered from a calf issue, but Richarlison, Yves Bissouma, Ben Davies, Emerson Royal and Ryan Sessegnon are all unavailable.

TEAM NEWS
Tottenham Hotspur captain Hugo Lloris returns after missing the past nine matches with a knee injury.

Ivan Perisic has recovered from a calf issue, but Richarlison, Yves Bissouma, Ben Davies, Emerson Royal and Ryan Sessegnon are all unavailable.

Ah cheers, hadn't done my due diligence in terms of research. That's a shame in terms of Richarlison (and dare I say Perisic as well....)

With Davies out I think Perisic back is good news. Gives us an option, or at least cover on the bench.

Does Lloris go straight back in? That's a tough call. Not like he was great pre injury, and Forster has been ok.

I hope Richarlison is back for the next game

With Davies out I think Perisic back is good news. Gives us an option, or at least cover on the bench.

Does Lloris go straight back in? That's a tough call. Not like he was great pre injury, and Forster has been ok.

I hope Richarlison is back for the next game

I think I would start any other fit member of our squad in the side ahead of Perisic at the moment. He's just a liability these days unfortunately.

I'd go Tanganga personally - he's looked decent at LB before.

Definitely a yes re Lloris for me. We need our leaders and our big mentalities now

I think I would start any other fit member of our squad in the side ahead of Perisic at the moment. He's just a liability these days unfortunately.

Definitely a yes re Lloris for me. We need our leaders and our big mentalities now
Lloris wouldn’t be one of those then judging by the amount of weak goals we have conceded than to his errors

Tanganga is dreadful. Picking him would be consistent with players' reputations often improving when not seen for a while and fans forgetting their limitations.

He's taking on the mantle from Jesse Lingaard as the oldest young player in the PL. He's 24 now

Perisic to start at LWB, not because he's been particularly good but just because there are no other options

Saudi Sportswashing Machine showed today how we should be playing football...

That was one of the best team performances I've seen all season...

We are so far behind them in every aspect....

Will we play like that tomorrow? No chance..

Levy, Mourinho and Conte have totally f....ed our club..

I feel sorry for all our fans going up to Everton tomorrow night... Horrible City and people and a long way to go...

I usually finish with a coys but I don't say it today with much expectation or enthusiasm..

Saudi Sportswashing Machine showed today how we should be playing football...

That was one of the best team performances I've seen all season...

We are so far behind them in every aspect....

Will we play like that tomorrow? No chance..

Levy, Mourinho and Conte have totally f....ed our club..

I feel sorry for all our fans going up to Everton tomorrow night... Horrible City and people and a long way to go...

I usually finish with a coys but I don't say it today with much expectation or enthusiasm..

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have turned it around after 20 years of utter brick and a couple of relegations. It shows how quickly things change in football (they’ve not spent much money yet so it’s not all down to Saudi Arabia)

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have turned it around after 20 years of utter brick and a couple of relegations. It shows how quickly things change in football (they’ve not spent much money yet so it’s not all down to Saudi Arabia)
They also hired a manger who isn’t an utter cnut (referring to Mou and Conte).

That’s right, the manager remains the most important appointment at any club. An Eddie Howe-type is what we need next. Get everyone pulling in the same direction.

It's a combination for them

- Howe is a decent guy
- They have gotten rid of the misery/toxicity of Ashley
- The promise of what's to come has fans positive.

They are overperforming because everyone is pulling in the same direction, very few of their players would get anywhere near a top 6 team.

- Howe is a decent guy

They are overperforming because everyone is pulling in the same direction, very few of their players would get anywhere near a top 6 team.
I would also guess, that like Leicester before, the players are on obscene monetary incentives.

- Howe is a decent guy

Absolutely, but where would they be had they appointed Conte?

Absolutely, but where would they be had they appointed Conte?

ca0ef80929bd8af86f6a9c61b521a387.png

Right Saudi Sportswashing Machine played well, Eddie Howe is a nice guy, Levy shouldn't have employed the last 3 managers, have we got a game tonight?

Anyone else concerned at the prospect of Everton have 3 CMs in the middle (Gueye, Doucoure and Onana). We often seem to collapse when facing sides that outnumber us in the middle (or does it just feel that way?)

Back