• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs v West Ham***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who said anything about picking more than 11 players [emoji58]

He has his preferences and can pick whomever he wants. Let's just hope he's right. COYS!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk
Yep. I was agreeing with you bud.

He normally expects his wide players to drop back and cover defence with the full backs tucking in and playing close to the centre halves.

well I’m not sure, the answers are soon coming, I’d like to think he’s trying to keep the players happy by playing them in their preferred positions.

off and on the ball it’s gonna be interesting to see what we do.

yet if that attacking three are waiting to counter and we try and funnel them centrally, it should make spam think twice about over committing and that three could be devastating for us on the counter if they do.

Who said anything about picking more than 11 players [emoji58]

He has his preferences and can pick whomever he wants. Let's just hope he's right. COYS!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk
He’s only been here 3 days and looks to me as tho he’s just picked the players he’s most familiar with (minus Eriksen).

Hugely unlikely to get any eye opening selection early - especially away to West Ham in his first game.

well I’m not sure, the answers are soon coming, I’d like to think he’s trying to keep the players happy by playing them in their preferred positions.

off and on the ball it’s gonna be interesting to see what we do.

yet if that attacking three are waiting to counter and we try and funnel them centrally, it should make spam think twice about over committing and that three could be devastating for us on the counter if they do.

I think that it'll take a few more weeks until we really start playing like a Mourinho side but that is what he has asked elsewhere and I think he'll do with us.

I think that we'll play out through Winks with him looking to find Kane with Moura and Son breaking fast and looking to get past Kane.

Feck me this feels weird! Jose Mourinho on OUR bench :confused:
One thing is for sure, he brings the club into the spotlight! And that itself could take some pressure off the players.
COYS!! Let's smash those caravaners!

He’s only been here 3 days and looks to me as tho he’s just picked the players he’s most familiar with (minus Eriksen).

Hugely unlikely to get any eye opening selection early - especially away to West Ham in his first game.
Which is sensible, because he know what they can do, so can tell them how to do it.

Back