• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs v West Ham***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That looks a particularly agricultural side, lacking in creativity through the middle. Lets see what the team shape is, disapointed to not see Ndombele or Lo Celso but not surprised, Jose hasn't really favoured players of that ilk in CM and especially in a side that is struggling. Lets hope for a good start and a gradual improvement and more adventurous lineup.

yeah, more than likely off the ball, we shall see, on the ball I expect 4 3 3.

lots of work for son and moura.
He wants Dele to be Dele, no way he plays CM. He'll be right off Kane - which hopefully will stop Kane dropping deep hunting for the ball

That looks a particularly agricultural side, lacking in creativity through the middle. Lets see what the team shape is, disapointed to not see Ndombele or Lo Celso but not surprised, Jose hasn't really favoured players of that ilk in CM and especially in a side that is struggling. Lets hope for a good start and a gradual improvement and more adventurous lineup.

aside the Dane I think Dele, Kane, Son Moura are our most potent attacking weapons...all on the pitch, but yes defensive wise big responsibility on Dier, he will destroy in front of our cbs and I think he will be happy to do so.

So, this will be a new era under Mourinho. It feels a bit strange not to have Pochettino in charge after getting used to him for the last 5 years. Not sure what to expect from Mourinho in this match. Let's hope he will use all his experience to lift us immediately. We badly need a win in this match against West Ham. After all, we have had poor away record since January. Hope the Mourinho effect will help us get the much needed win in this match.

Ndombele is injured. It's one think to not like Mourinho,it's another to have an issue with no picking someone who isn't available!

I think it would be naive to go with LoCelso in this game. Dier and Winks understand this league and this fixture.

If it is Dele off Kane then you can expect Moura and Son to be tight and deeper. I wouldn't be surprised it its Dele in a 3 with Dier and Winks, and Son and Moura going beyond Kane.

Ndombele is injured. It's one think to not like Mourinho,it's another to have an issue with no picking someone who isn't available!

I think it would be naive to go with LoCelso in this game. Dier and Winks understand this league and this fixture.
I didn't know he was injured, but I did say I'm not surprised Lo Celso wasn't picked considering the situation we are in and Jose's preferences.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Mourinho seems to be testing all the players in his first team lineup. Not very sure about the midfield partnership of Winks and Dier. It will lack the creativity. Let's see how if they can lift their game under Mourinho. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get the much needed win over West Ham to move up the league table.

Dont think we will see much of Eriksen under JM - and rightly so

On Christian Eriksen's future:

"I need to understand what is in Christians mind or heart and we have to make the right decision for the club."

Mourinho expects his wide players to drop deep out of possession.

yep why I think moura and son are key and need to work hard.

let’s see.

defensive wise I expect to see Dele maybe deeper than son and moura so we can counter on the wings quickly.

proof will be in the pudding.

I didn't know he was injured, but I did say I'm not surprised Lo Celso wasn't picked considering the situation we are in and Jose's preferences.

I think he wants to see Lucas and Sonny wide and Dele back to 2nd striker.
Ultimately, you can only really pick 11 players. Anymore isn’t allowed.

I think he wants to see Lucas and Sonny wide and Dele back to 2nd striker.
Ultimately, you can only really pick 11 players. Anymore isn’t allowed.
Who said anything about picking more than 11 players [emoji58]

He has his preferences and can pick whomever he wants. Let's just hope he's right. COYS!

Winks will just be asked to feed the ball in front of a marauding front three.

We are going to ask questions of West Ham who are short of confidence themselves.

yep why I think moura and son are key and need to work hard.

let’s see.

defensive wise I expect to see Dele maybe deeper than son and moura so we can counter on the wings quickly.

proof will be in the pudding.

He normally expects his wide players to drop back and cover defence with the full backs tucking in and playing close to the centre halves.

Mourinho seems to be testing all the players in his first team lineup. Not very sure about the midfield partnership of Winks and Dier. It will lack the creativity. Let's see how if they can lift their game under Mourinho. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get the much needed win over West Ham to move up the league table.

Both Winks and Dier are more creative than Sissoko.

Back