• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Spurs v West Ham. Rumbelows Cup, Westfield Arena, Weds 19:45

Just had a pack of Dairy Milk Buttons

Unfortunately no trick or treaters fancied the walk down the lane to my mansion, so I've got 10 packs to myself

Its almost like that was the plan all along... I have managed to steal a decent amount of Halloween related goodies from work which I am currently working through

We've controlled the game for the first ten mins. Spammers don't have a lot of the ball. Dele scored for us, but Eriksen clearly offside before setting it up for Alli. Solid display from us so far, we're in command. Haven't created much though.

Foyth just saved us from going a goal down, and almost got played through on goal by Eriksen on the following counter attack. Diang dancing through Aurier and sanchez before wet spams chance.

Back