• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Spurs v West Ham. Rumbelows Cup, Westfield Arena, Weds 19:45

Thank you. I found ESPN and ESPN2 and ESPN3 but they were talking about Rockets and Falcons and stuff

Eventually found ESPN PLUS 01 on channel 873..... through to ESPN PLUS 20 on channel 893
Any idea which is what... none of them work except the University of Massachussettes game...
Looks like it is a subscription service. There are links on reddit if you are stuck.

So I'm here, in my seat. Upper tier about 6 rows from the back.
Jeez it's a long way away!
Impressive effort on a cold night - I am sat in front of a roaring log fire, hoping my chimney doesn't catch fire.
Tell us fun facts whilst we wait... are the locals fighting yet? Has Llorente broken into a sprint yet?

Impressive effort on a cold night - I am sat in front of a roaring log fire, hoping my chimney doesn't catch fire.
Tell us fun facts whilst we wait... are the locals fighting yet? Has Llorente broken into a sprint yet?

How is the popcorn compared to Wembley?

BEIN5 is showing it now, in ------ Arabic commentary

Ledley King is going to lay a wreath to commemorate that Thai billionaire dying with his Miss Thailand 'platonic colleague'

I like this kit. Better than that brick green thing we wear. Although we could have gone with blue socks instead of the brick green ones.

Back