• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Villa

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah the ship has sailed on Maddison and Villa would surely be looking for £60m for Grealish these days.

Reckon Ndombele was purchased instead of looking at those two.

Cantwell looks good, but I personally think we need more of a DM in any case.

Yup, hopefully Wanyama can find a new home this summer and we sign another powerhouse DM.

Dunno if Mourinho will look to shift Lamela too, as poor guy also spends at least half of every season injured plus we could probably do with more homegrown players in squad.

As I said he does look a player . Time will tell. The other is established and used to the league hence at the moment he looks the better player.
Maddison has faded massively lately yet apparently their flying...

And grealish I like a lot but to me this is as good a she gets. He isn’t playing with anywhere near the quality of Lo Celso or Maddison too. Couldn’t see him tackling and fighting though in CM

After a shocking first 20 mins I thought we created some unbelievable chances and deservedly won in the end. Very impressed with Bergwijn today. Need Lo Celso and Ndombele fit and firing asap.

Lloris to me still at 33 looks nervous and shaky. I think we have bigger priorities but I’d like to see us go for another keeper either in the summer or next January. He just doesn’t inspire any confidence at all, especially in a struggling defensive unit.

I would not want Grealish at Spurs.

As you said other two are better , whole Leicester team have looked a bit leggy in recent games to me.

But back to the very original point I’d rather Maddison over Grealish.

Different roles though Grealish (creative cm) and Maddison (goal scoring am)?
Is Grealish that creative ? he makes things happen carrying the ball but not sure he’s a creator as such. Don’t think he’d be as effective in a better side. As teams tend to go at Villa leaving space for him to run into.

Against better teams a player like Maddison would be a better option imo.

Moot point as this minute as we need to work with what we’ve got

nah same roles
Both play a number 8 role
Grealish in my opinion shows much more for the ball and has a better range of passing
Maddison misses a LOT of shots

Funny how people see it different. For me Maddison is the better passer and Grealish carry’s the ball better .

As someone else pointed out Cantwell or a prospect on the up is where we will be shopping . Both the two mentioned would be big fees and most likely over priced for what they offer in the end.

Back