• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Swansea City***

This is painful. I hate when the club dashes my hopes like this. To Dare is to Do. Well some players arent daring.

Using that logic we should be beating this lot with ease then?
No. Using this comment (which was in reply to a comment about Ginolas feeling about us) we should look at our season as a whole and not individual games. Based on the season as a whole we are doing well.

Now is when we shine, no? The Poch mentality kicks in and we pull two goals out our asses in the final 10! Do it for daddy!

No

We're playing a team 4th bottom who all earn less than probably sissoko on his own
Again, my comment was about the SEASON as a whole. Today we are not playing well, this SEASON we are DOING well. Unless you think we should be walking away with the league, in which case, Poch out.

Has Poch made just the one sub? Have we tried going 3 at the back? I haven't heard Dembele's name here . Is he playing?

We've gone to pieces here. Gonna need a mistake/huge slice of luck to get anything from this game. Awful now.

Again, my comment was about the SEASON as a whole. Today we are not playing well, this SEASON we are DOING well. Unless you think we should be walking away with the league, in which case, Poch out.
With Kane, Lamela, Rose, lloris out and no passer like Winks to bring on to change the tempo.

Back