• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v Fiorentina 1st leg ***

I agree regarding the squad, we have got decent options in reserve. Soldado, ade, Townsend, paulinho, stambouli, Dier, vorm,Yedlin and Davies are all pretty good back ups, I've not even included capoue, Kaboul and vlad and prob missed out 1 or 2 others.

I've always thought we've rotated in a poor way before, instead of changing 8/9 players we should be rotating 2, at the most 3 each time, that way the core of the side stays the same and hopefully performances are more stable. It's also why I think no one rates our squad, because all the fringe players are thrown in together having not played much together and without the aid of playing alongside some of the best players to help them through. Look at Dembele for example, wasn't pulling up trees in the cup teams but dropped in to the first team and he's almost a regular now.
Very good point. Although in some games you do see a huge drop-off when just one player is subbed (see scouser game: Paulinho on for Mason). However, the concept appears sound.

I think the Lane will be buzzing again tonight !!!

Everywhere we gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Really missing the Lane. Haven't got to go so much since our little one got here. Now I'm happy if I get her to bed before kick off! Should be a cracking atmosphere

Really excited for tonight, my first game since our fortunes have upturned a bit! (last game was west brom at home, eurgh!)

THFC team: Lloris (c), Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Paulinho; Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend; Soldado

THFC subs: Vorm, Dier, Rose, Dembele, Lamela, Mason, Kane

THFC team: Lloris (c), Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Paulinho; Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend; Soldado

THFC subs: Vorm, Dier, Rose, Dembele, Lamela, Mason, Kane
Hmmm. Seems like middle ground to me. Bobby to bag a hat-trick. COYS!!!!

Back