• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v Crystal Palace ***

Love the panic stations and negativity ... that’s sexy

We have a full international first 11

And other than aurier they have ALL shown their class for us (Aurier has been mixed)

It’s not gonna be a open expansive game but it never is against relegation threatened teams away
Not even a ball kicked yet too!

Right I’m getting it out of the way now so that I can enjoy the game.

“Duck off spurs.”

“That’s it. I’m watching Sunday brunch.”

“I’ve had enough. Not coming back”

“You can do one too”

“Get in! Never doubted it!!”.

Likes of Dembele and wanyama will need to be picking the ball up from deep. Jan usually the best at bringing the ball out. Sanchez can be good. Dier a clueless passer. Aurier oh dear.

Palace only lost 1 of last 10 at home. Won’t be easy.

Time for Dier to step up today and be a leader - he's not inexperienced any more so would be good to see him running the back-line given he has the young Sanchez and brainless Aurier alongside him.

As Paxton said, there cant be a better time to play Palace and we have plenty of fire-power in the team and on the bench. I can't see us not conceding but hoping that we'll be able to out-score them. Hopefully Townsend's shooting will be up to its usual standard he'll be taking 30 yard pot shots just like he used to at Spurs

Fingers crossed Vertonghen is back for Juve in 10 days time....

Got to keep those pigeons out of the rafters somehow :D

Sanchez without Jan and Toby could be a different player. Dier likes to fudge things up at the most important time. Not confident about the back 4.

Back