• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v Aston Villa ***

Ah, why not? It's become rather a theme already.

Plus I wonder where either of them would be able to go next from here, either Abramovich or Mourinho. It's pure entertainment from this moment on.

Last edited:
Hey, at least Garde won't be in charge for our game. I was growing tired of that happening over the years.

Let's f*ck some brick up.

Who do people want to win the Liverscum v Chelscum match? What would the best result be for us before we play on Monday. I think maybe a bore draw.

Chelsea

I get tinkled off when Liverpool so much as win a corner

Last edited:
I hope we just concentrate of beating Villa and worry about Cheatski or the Scousers another time..

Correct. They may be bottom, but historically, games like this, especially when we are playing catch-up and playing after everyone else, we tend to mess-up.
Hopefully, our new-found confidence will put end to all that. Naturally, I would take a scrappy 1-0 win, but ideally another GD-boosting win would be ideal

Lloris
Walker Toby Jan Rose
Dier Alli
Lamela Dembele Eriksen
Kane​

3-1 Kane, Eriksen, Jan

It is really stupid to have this game on a Monday night when we are playing in Europe on Thursday. Not sure why we never pressed those in power to move this game to Sunday. Other teams have managed to move their matches according to their European schedule over the years. Don't understand why we didn't.

it's actually a longer gap between KO's than our usual Thursday to Sunday break, albeit by only a few hours

we've had a nice 8 day break so should be fully refreshed and prepared for the next three games

Same old excuses ( this time before we even play the game) " too many games in to short a time" blah, blah ,blah.

Same old excuses ( this time before we even play the game) " too many games in to short a time" blah, blah ,blah.

I'll take the short gap to the European game. I would imagine that Poch is overjoyed to have had an eight day break since the last game to help niggles heal and to do some work on the training ground.

Back