• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

Go back to our best formation,4-2-3-1, and with our best front 4. Given how bad the performances recently have been with the midfield diamond, and the admission from Sissoko that the midfield in that formation just doesnt work given the amount of running needed, I really do fear for Poch's future and our season if he persists with it. Moreover, I want the real Poch back rather than the current imposter!

-----------------------Lloris---------------------------

-Foyth------Alderweireld--Vertonghen---Rose

------------------Winks----Ndombele------------------

---------Son-----------Dele------------Eriksen---------

-------------------------Kane-----------------------

This will be one of those Palace/SCBC games where the other team doesn't turn up and we all stop worrying about Spurs until we play someone good and look complete dogbrick again
Last year the storyline in the league was no draws, only wins or losses-amazing luck in the UCL from group stage to the semifinals, lucas was our new unknown sensation

Until we have a settled side, we will keep yo-yoing

But, this is a Must Win

Sissoko is the best Right defensive option I've seen for us this season. Still don't know how he ended up at left wing on Tuesday.

I want a 4231 with Sissoko RB and that will enable Winks to play with Ndom, or Dier to come in for Winks to sure things up.

I'll take Son, Lamela and one other behind Kane.

I dont think Sissoko would do any worse than Aurier, but I also dont think he is a defender, nor good enough attacking wise, to be as successful as people seem to think.

Eriksen has done nothing this season to warrant a start.

And at a time when the team really needs an injection of drive and gumption, he is literally the worst option.

Especially when we have Lamela champing at the bit and inexplicably dropped...

Depends whether you believe we need Lamela's drive and gumption or Eriksen's vision and invention. It's a difficult one with Eriksen at the minute, We either leave him out completely and let him rot in the reserves or we see if we can get him playing close to his best while he is here.
11 hard workers won't necessarily be able to break down a stubborn side that could well park the bus.

Depends whether you believe we need Lamela's drive and gumption or Eriksen's vision and invention. It's a difficult one with Eriksen at the minute, We either leave him out completely and let him rot in the reserves or we see if we can get him playing close to his best while he is here.
11 hard workers won't necessarily be able to break down a stubborn side that could well park the bus.

You make it sound as if Lamela lacks vision and invention, and thats where your argument fails.

My view is as a footballer, Eriksen has done nothing to warrant a place in the team. And as a club level issue, given his intent to leave, its best he is removed from the equation altogether anyway.

Lamela showed more against Leicester than Eriksen has all season. In both output and attitude.

IMHO, when a team is a flat and soul less as ours currently is - a spark like Lamela is much more what is needed.

Pretty much how i feel about it as well, no matter what the situation is with Eriksen he is still the only player in our side that can see the killer pass ( imo) on more occasions then our other players.

You make it sound as if Lamela lacks vision and invention, and thats where your argument fails.

My view is as a footballer, Eriksen has done nothing to warrant a place in the team. And as a club level issue, given his intent to leave, its best he is removed from the equation altogether anyway.

Lamela showed more against Leicester than Eriksen has all season. In both output and attitude.

IMHO, when a team is a flat and soul less as ours currently is - a spark like Lamela is much more what is needed.

See I think a spark like Eriksen is what is needed, but that's ok, Stop! Hammer time, I would love if Lamela could finally step up and be a talisman figure that we thought we were getting, In fact if any one could step up and replace Eriksen (Doesnt have to be Lamela, Could be Dele, Lo Celso etc.) Just so we didn't have to rely on him so much then that would be great, I just dont think anyone has come close yet.

I think we can all agree the contract situation has screwed us over, We used to laugh at how this happended to other clubs and not Levy.

See I think a spark like Eriksen is what is needed, but that's ok, Stop! Hammer time, I would love if Lamela could finally step up and be a talisman figure that we thought we were getting, In fact if any one could step up and replace Eriksen (Doesnt have to be Lamela, Could be Dele, Lo Celso etc.) Just so we didn't have to rely on him so much then that would be great, I just dont think anyone has come close yet.

I think we can all agree the contract situation has screwed us over, We used to laugh at how this happended to other clubs and not Levy.

RE the contract situation I think thats by Eriksens design, not much we can do. The only option we had was to give him away, or maybe hold on and try to convince him to sign up. Rock and hard place...

I dont really think Eriksen is a spark. Hes too laid back. He has the ability to really drive the team on, if he wanted, but never really has.

Lamela, by sheer force of effort and will, can do that. In terms of attitude I think he is the opposite of Eriksen really.

Thats not to say he is to be a mainstay or talisman or anything, rather he could be just what we need right now.

I've always said we would be nearly there when we had a player that was a combination of eriksen and lamela.
Ndom looks like he could be. Pity the rest of the team is falling apart.

I've always said we would be nearly there when we had a player that was a combination of eriksen and lamela.
Ndom looks like he could be. Pity the rest of the team is falling apart.

Is Lo Celso back yet, will be interesting to see what he can do

He could well turn out to be the player, bit early yet though to suggest he will do it as often as Eriksen has though.

Are we taking about this season? Because if so, Eriksen has done fudge all bar 15 good mins against a newly promoted championship side.

He will continue to sulk and put in below par performances. In my opinion, he should be removed from the squad completely so that we have as much time as possible to adapt to life after him.

Back