• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

Why did son stop, he could have sprinted straight through the middle and been in one on one

also, there were about two years where Kane, with the ball in that position would score every single time

If Levy is in the stadium he should sack him now, the players have clearly made their minds up to get him out.

have to say yep it's really looking like that now. I'd hate to mention the R-word at this stage of the season but if Levy doesnt act soon, i really fear for the club. Mind you, Levy is to blame himself. Only fudging Spurs lol.

Yes. You listen to BT Sport and sometimes scratch your head thinking did Jenas, Hoddle and Lineker play for us because they seem to revel in twisting the knife

Don’t agree with that at all. In fact, I’d say the opposite.

All we need is a player in the middle between defence and attack in the centre of the pitch to link up play. right now no one is taking up that role. It is like Saturday parks football.

Back