• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - should we even bother ? ***

Don’t think many, of any of us going have a real care about the game
That’s the scary part with how the season has drifted
s

that’s what makes this next appointment so critical. Levy needs to finally make an appointment which excites the fan base rather than the last 3 who played painfully dull football

that’s what makes this next appointment so critical. Levy needs to finally make an appointment which excites the fan base rather than the last 3 who played painfully dull football
During the regins of our last 3 managers I've missed more games than the previous 30 years before that and mainly because it's boring, negative, dull

youbet_support-750x400.jpg

Yep
We what goals
I’d rather win 3-1
Than 2 nil
I accept that 2 nil is the perfect result but that’s not our way

During the regins of our last 3 managers I've missed more games than the previous 30 years before that and mainly because it's boring, negative, dull

Yep, and even things like how late the OMT's on here have been started before games, and how little activity there is on them shows that fans are turning away from Spurs. For a period of time that's rescuable, but Levy cant afford to get this next one wrong

Back