• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - should we even bother ? ***

I have been to few end of season home games, the players could not be bothered and they were non events. Hope that is not the case today. Apathy be gone. Lets put on a show to bring some joy to our hearts. 4-1 Spurs

C. O. Y. S

R6KyR0UI_o.jpg

I have been to few end of season home games, the players could not be bothered and they were non events. Hope that is not the case today. Apathy be gone. Lets put on a show to bring some joy to our hearts. 4-1 Spurs

C. O. Y. S

R6KyR0UI_o.jpg

Some Brentford player was saying they will try and start fast blah, blah. We'll probably be 2-0 down by half time. With any luck we'll get a nice 2nd half comeback and at least we get to see Bissouma and Danjuma start

I thought I heard he was injured. Last time we tried a back 4 it didn't go to well but at least this time we have Davies and Royal back at full back
The FBs will hopefully make a big difference as they can defend, unlike Porro and Perisic who were playing last time.

4 strikers. GHod knows what to expect, could be 7-0 or 0-7 or 7-7. By half time.

Would like to see some PASHUN from our boys.

PS - Davvo Danchev Sanchez will panic if given the ball and Brentford know this, so they will isolate him and beg us to give him the ball... I know we are supposed to get behind our players but I am pretty certain he will be the source of our demise today. JOY! POSITIVITY!

4 strikers. GHod knows what to expect, could be 7-0 or 0-7 or 7-7. By half time.

Would like to see some PASHUN from our boys.

PS - Davvo Danchev Sanchez will panic if given the ball and Brentford know this, so they will isolate him and beg us to give him the ball... I know we are supposed to get behind our players but I am pretty certain he will be the source of our demise today. JOY! POSITIVITY!

Hopefully Forster will go long rather than play out to Sanchez and the front 4 can press a bit

Limp home...

Don't know why we sacked Conte. Strange one. At least Mason is trying to entertain.

Back