• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

Keep going Milo, but you're just proving my point. All these players

No - the media talking about a specific player being a diver because of consistently doing so and not just an article on a player doing a single dive in one game - not his own manager calling him out. That being said I wish Poch would do that to Dele.....

tenor.gif

Alli is a target for hacks and social media warriors because he is perceived as a flash young wealthy dingdonghead. Never mind whether he IS, that is the rep he has got. The one thing I felt he had to get under control, and still does have to sometimes, are cynical challenges (the one on DeBruyne was shocking). Other than that, he is a target.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
I dont disagree Steff, but he's not the only player with such a profile, yet he keeps giving them the ammunition where others dont. That being said, I do think hes getting better....

Not really, but I fair enough if I wasnt clear enough for you to begin with. I quite clearly said in my original post Dele 'has form' for diving. A player who has dived once isnt branded a diver and has lengthy discussions/articles in the media about being one - Sane isnt branded as such, ALonso isnt(no idea where thats come from) etc etc Hazard I agree with, and I think he's worked on that in same way hopefully Dele does....

Not really, but I fair enough if I wasnt clear enough for you to begin with. I quite clearly said in my original post Dele 'has form' for diving. A player who has dived once isnt branded a diver and has lengthy discussions/articles in the media about being one - Sane isnt branded as such, ALonso isnt(no idea where thats come from) etc etc Hazard I agree with, and I think he's worked on that in same way hopefully Dele does....
Alonso, the Chelsea left back! He’s one of the worst in the league!

Kind of proves Steffs point though as he is nowhere near the profile of Alli so basically who cares, as you’ve just proven there.

Alonso, the Chelsea left back! He’s one of the worst in the league!

Kind of proves Steffs point though as he is nowhere near the profile of Alli so basically who cares, as you’ve just proven there.
Nothing to do with the media - Ive watched enough Chelsea games to know if a particular player was a 'diver' and I certainly havent seen anything from him that sticks out from memory. Now you've mentioned I'll keep a special eye out for him, you are very adamant so Im happy to stand corrected on that one....

Should be a new sport tomorrow, sniff and hunt out undercover Goons.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Look out for "guys" with well trimmed beards, yellow or burgundy cords, jumpers draped over their shoulders with arms tied and possibly glasses, they will be drinking either Macedonian beer or bottled water from the polar ice cap and eating Tibetan street food.

Look out for "guys" with well trimmed beards, yellow or burgundy cords, jumpers draped over their shoulders with arms tied and possibly glasses, they will be drinking either Macedonian beer or bottled water from the polar ice cap and eating Tibetan street food.

I believe in modern day parlance they are known collectively as "clams".

Why are these matches always so fudging early? No time to drink for a family dad, when I really need to. fudge.

Struggling to pick the team for tomorrow with a fully fit squad and Poch hinting that Moura could be set for his debut. I think Toby is ready which means a probable 3 cb's with wingbacks but who on earth is going to miss out?! 3 cb's isn't a bad thing against their front 4 but two dm's as well leaves us a bit short going forward unless Ali plays CM.

I feel like we shouldn't change anything after recent performances but Toby HAS to be accommodated.

Back