• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Sheffield***

No it's not. It's to win whatever you can. We haven't won anything in 15 years, we should be happy with any major trophy.

nah, most of them are worthless, the CL is what matters, anything that takes resource away from competing in, or qualifying for, the CL is a waste of time

They were running circles around us. Where are the leadership qualities of our experienced players, you know the ones that like to point and shout a bit?

Not one player comes off that pitch with any credit
That was spineless
Every single player show no motivation including players like sarr who can’t already be poisoned with spurs blood surely

Load of brick. Too many changes from the starting line up, should have been a couple of changes at most. Get the job done then rest players.

Correct. IF..the club were serious about trying to win it, or at least progress, 2 changes maxmium. Kane and Romero should have been starting.

You do it the other way around, start strong and take players off when the job is done

I had a bad feeling going into this match - both because of how hit and miss we are and because I thought to myself: 'what if we do the thing we always do in the FA cup year in year out where we rotate the squad and get knocked out'

I hoped that with Conte he would be more zealous given that he is a serial winner - and that he would have learnt from last year.

Straight out and same mistake we've made for half decade+. Another opportunity wasted and another year without winning anything.

Brazil's no.1 forward.
Hottest property RWB in Europe and huge signing.
Columbian Int'l CB.

That's all we changed plus Moura. (I'll call Sarr/Skipp interchangeable at this point. Although I'd always go Skipp.)

It SHOULD be good enough.
The players were poor.
But I'm still of the belief it's the formation that is destroying most of them. It's just utter dogbrick.
Perisic in for Davies (at wing back)
Davies in for Lenglet (at LCB)
Sanchez in for Romero
Moura in for Kulu
Porro in for Royal
Sarr in for Skipp
Richarlison in for Kane
That’s more than half a team.

Another painful performance going forward. Just feel that the management should be getting more out of Perisic, Porro, Kane, Son, Kulu, Richarlison and Moura. I just don’t see what we work on on the training pitch.

Exactly this. On paper that team of attackers tonight should have blown away Sheffield. Problem is too many of them are so way off form it's 's a j. .

Correct. IF..the club were serious about trying to win it, or at least progress, 2 changes maxmium. Kane and Romero should have been starting.

You do it the other way around, start strong and take players off when the job is done

easy to say with hindsight, start Kane tonight and he gets nobled by a lower league clogger and the manager in an idiot for risking him

That is all on Conte/Stellini/Mason

You pick that brick and you don't deserve to win

When we will we fudging learn

Exactly.....the boring and baseless comments of "prioritising" no...it was too many changes, playing people like Moura who has been in the broom cupboard all season and the established players like PEH, Dier, Son and Richy played like absolute jokers....

Back