• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Sheffield***

There you go. Knew we would lose when I heard what we were planning.

Billy Big B@llocks thinking we could go there and rest our best players. We are not City or United, we cant do that.

I am not sure how many years I have left, but I genuinely do not think I will see this club win another trophy while I am alive

I just don't see why we get a never say die attitude which actually let's us win a cup.
One will be ignoring all papers and online stuff

Not surprising in the slightest. We did the same thing last season. Beat City, lose to some brick, then two strong league wins and a cup exit against Boro.

Not forced a single save against the reserves of Sheff Utd.

There have been many disgusting away performances in recent years but that one is right up there for me. Once again our players showing a complete lack of basic footballing ability. Passing, movement, decision making all totally shocking.

Every year we test players for the cups and every year we lose as a result. It’s very predictable but that doesn’t stop it being frustrating. Not to mention embarrassing.

that was utterly abysmal in the second half. I thought we were the superior side in the first half without actually creating anything. But that second half was beyond awful.

at least that performance wasn't in a proper game

should have plenty in the tank for Wolves on Saturday

Crashes any momentum though and shows weak mentality yet again. No way to put any gloss on that. An awful performance. And we can’t afford to be binning off the FA Cup.

Massively, massively disappointed with that. Really didn’t think we’d lose. Didn’t do enough to win, probably a bit unlucky to use but against a fudging Championship side, that shouldn’t even be a discussion.

Sanchez was a disaster, Forster should be ashamed of himself for the goal, PEH was horrendous for the goal and Kane? FFS, that chance? You want to win trophies, you got to score them.

And all those knee jerk clueless clams saying how Conte must be the problem and Stellini is the man. Give your heads a fudging wobble.

Special mention for Martin Keown on commentary. What a biased clam. He couldn’t have been any more gleeful. clown shoe.

Load of brick. Too many changes from the starting line up, should have been a couple of changes at most. Get the job done then rest players.
Team should be more than enough to win that, they were missing 4 of their 1st team through illness. The ones who came in were useless bar Moura. And as for Richarlison....

Back