• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs. Manure***

Taped the game and watched it now, got cut off after the 3-0 goal, LOL. Had it been 1-0 I would've dreaded checking the result so much, now it was a joy - unbelievable 6 minutes!!! Absolutely loving beating them like that when they had us pinned back for so long. Though they were pretty toothless up front.

Great result, we keep doing what we can, and then let's see where it takes us. Its been an amazing season no matter the final outcome now.

We have beaten United 3-0 at this stage of the season to go 6 points ahead of the Goons yet there's still this nagging frustration that it's Leicester City and their negative football that is going to stop us winning the league for the first time in many of our lifetimes...

Even so, what a team we have, can you imagine ANY recent Spurs side putting in such a performance having gone 10 points behind in a title race, our heads would usually have dropped.

The problem might be more with you how you see the game rather than with how he plays it...

He's been very important for us for quite some time now. If you couldn't appreciate what he did for us in the first half today that's not his fault.

I saw a player with plenty of fight who kept hold of the ball better than Alli and Eriksen. He did his defensive work admirably and was part of a good press. On the other hand he missed a great chance, one we may well have rued later on.
He is not the sharpest in the box and that for me is his biggest fault. Eriksen is often our biggest creator and works well off of the left with Alli and Kane, so for me Lamela needs to be getting on the end of things like he did for the third goal more often.

We have beaten United 3-0 at this stage of the season to go 6 points ahead of the Goons yet there's still this nagging frustration that it's Leicester City and their negative football that is going to stop us winning the league for the first time in many of our lifetimes...

Even so, what a team we have, can you imagine ANY recent Spurs side putting in such a performance having gone 10 points behind in a title race, our heads would usually have dropped.

Yes, great response. Much as Tyler hates us I thought I could feel a little appreciation in some of his commentary at the end. We have done ourselves a massive favour today, along with Arsenal and City.
Also gives West Ham a bit of an incentive to finish 5th above United, might keep them interested for next weekend..for those that believe its still on.

I can't remember when we last scored 3 or more 10 times in a season. Fantastic response from the team, just got to keep playing ever game like a final and build the pressure on everyone else.

Travelled back with a mate hoping to catch 2nd half, but quickly re-planned and arrived 10 mins in.

Both halves manure played their best (to no great effect) in first 10-15mins.

2nd half I ordered a burger, which took 6mins to arrive, 6 mins to eat, 6mins to be rinsed down with Timothy Taylor's Landlord and 3 goals. I complimented the cook, who bemoaned the fact that she was a Devils supporter.

Webt to catch the bus, but nothing for 30 mins, so time for another couple of pints.

Hurrah !

COYS !

I can't remember when we last scored 3 or more 10 times in a season. Fantastic response from the team, just got to keep playing ever game like a final and build the pressure on everyone else.

believe or not it was the 2000/01 season under Goonersaurus (with Hod from 1st Apil)....we scored 3 or more goals in each of the following games:

Man Utd (h) 3-1
Everton (h) 3-2
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (h) 4-2
Leicester (h) 3-0
Coventry (h) 3-0
Derby (h) 3-1
Ipswich (h) 3-1
Leeds (a) 3-4
Sunderland (a) 3-2
Bradford (a) 3-3

This is the first time since though.

just got back from the Lane!
Brilliant ..managed to get a ticket.
watched sun v leicester game in ..pub.the only downer,

Anyway ...had a great day out..
I gave united fans what for from the west stand.
The west stand actually now has some fans making themselves heard that was great.
To be honest I did not think we would win after the first half..but the lads really pulled themselves together in the second half.
Dembele. Lamela and Erikson...the best for me but everyone pulled their weight,
Anyway ..all worked out OK and met many Scandinavians and even yanks...Brilliant...lost voice though :D

Yeah two bad points for me - I dont get why Walker received a yellow. Did the ref expect him to allow that pussy of a clown shoe Empire lookalike Depay, to rough him up. Then that crap call on the Alli penalty incident. Poor calls by Mike Dean IMHO!!

believe or not it was the 2000/01 season under Goonersaurus (with Hod from 1st Apil)....we scored 3 or more goals in each of the following games:

Man Utd (h) 3-1
Everton (h) 3-2
Leicester (h) 3-0
Coventry (h) 3-0
Derby (h) 3-1
Ipswich (h) 3-1
Leeds (a) 3-4
Sunderland (a) 3-2
Bradford (a) 3-3

Thanks, it seemed a long time!

Yes, great response. Much as Tyler hates us I thought I could feel a little appreciation in some of his commentary at the end. We have done ourselves a massive favour today, along with Arsenal and City.
Also gives West Ham a bit of an incentive to finish 5th above United, might keep them interested for next weekend..for those that believe its still on.

There's no appreciation from Sky at all, if we fail to catch Leicester Sky will always call this "The season Spurs finished behind Leicester" and not "The season Spurs finished above the Sky 4"

Man Utd (h) 3-1
Everton (h) 3-2
Leicester (h) 3-0

Coventry (h) 3-0
Derby (h) 3-1
Ipswich (h) 3-1
Leeds (a) 3-4
Sunderland (a) 3-2
Bradford (a) 3-3

Could have done with repeating those two results this time around.

Didn't go today but amazing result and performance!

MoM goes to Lamela. I still don't think's he's our most important player as others have claimed, but more performances like that and he could be on of our top 3 most important players and was fantastic today!

Back