• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs. Manure***

The title may well be gone now, but so important to get more daylight from the teams below us, get the Man U at home monkey off our back, and put in a very strong performance. Very, very proud today, if we can consolidate second place from here on in, who knows what can happen in the remaining games...

Great win. Poor opening 20 from us, clearly the best team after that and once we took the lead we never looked back.

Eriksen great. Lamela so important for us. Lovely to have Vertonghen back too. Slotted straight in and looked solid.

I'm seriously buzzing! loads of United fans who've had the last laugh before.

This one's for you Pedro!!!!

And it was probably their best game!

The title may well be gone now, but so important to get more daylight from the teams below us, get the Man U at home monkey off our back, and put in a very strong performance. Very, very proud today, if we can consolidate second place from here on in, who knows what can happen in the remaining games...

Couldnt have put it better.

Officially 7pt required from 5 games for a Top 4 finish, but realistically probably just one more win. Cant see United,West Ham or Liverpool getting 69pts.

Could even be officially there before kick-off at home to WBA

Last edited:
Fosu-Mensa was the best player on the pitch by a mile today (until he got injured and subbed) . What a beast he was! Strong as an ox and great pace. Took us 1 minute to score after he left the pitch, and all our goals came from our left, where he had played.

Fosu-Mensa was the best player on the pitch by a mile today (until he got injured and subbed) . What a beast he was! Strong as an ox and great pace. Took us 1 minute to score after he left the pitch, and all our goals came from our left, where he had played.

Yep, man of the match. Great player.

"Fantastic shop" - Mauricio Pochettino

That little dinked cleared header from Toby after Martial's solo effort! Nice.

Feels like vanquishing evil, to be honest. :p In recent years, as Chelsea and other undesirables won the league, I always had second thoughts about the decline of United. 'Better them than Chelsea', that sort of thing.

Then they rock up with their arrogance and c*ntishness in tow, and I'm reminded just why I disliked those c*nts in the first place.

kbs.gif

shark-dancing.gif

bbrs.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bonus round: Levy right now after losing out on LVG and Depay:

From the beeb:
Jonathan Kelsall: Who'd have thought it? A winger up top, a winger behind him, a striker on the left wing, a no.10 on the right wing = 1 shot.

I'm not gonna let the Leicester result get the best of me - what a win for us!!!!!!!!

Okay, gonna let the positive energy let me finish cleaning the car (with Talkbrick on).

I'm not gonna let the Leicester result get the best of me - what a win for us!!!!!!!!

Okay, gonna let the positive energy let me finish cleaning the car (with Talkbricke on).

Same here. It's kind of crazy expecting anything from Sunderland, really, what a brick team. I'm expecting the rest of the teams Leicester meet to put up a bloody fight though!

Back