• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs ManMour***

I don't have high hopes for this one either. It depends how we setup, but I can't really see how we're going to win tonight. Hopefully Eriksen is back, but at what strength? I wish we'd play Lamela, but I can't see it happening. It's not like I would take a draw now if offered, we always stand a chance of course, but I have to say I'll be very positively surprised if we can scrape a win tonight. :)
We have Harry Kane, that's how we're going to win

Sent from my [device_name] using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Not at all confident. Think Wanyama and Dier will start in midfield, and that usually makes us, ehhh, dire.

We need a fast start and to get an early goal. If Manure score first The Bus will be Well & Truly parked. It goes with out saying this is a must win.

I don't think Sissoko will play if Eriksen, Dele and Son are all fit an available. I think Poch will pick:

--------------lloris
aurier----sanchez----vert----davies
---------dier-------dembele
--eriksen-------dele---------son
--------------kane

I'd prefer Wanyama alongside Dier but I don't think Poch will choose that for tonight.
Aurier still in rehab, apparently

TEAM NEWS
Tottenham quartet Christian Eriksen, Erik Lamela, Hugo Lloris and Danny Rose are all back in contention.

Defender Toby Alderweireld is still not fit enough to return, while both Serge Aurier and Harry Winks also remain on the injury list.

Manchester United are set to hand Alexis Sanchez his first Premier League start for the club.

The only members of United's squad ruled out with injury are Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Eric Bailly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42799044

Aurier still in rehab, apparently

TEAM NEWS
Tottenham quartet Christian Eriksen, Erik Lamela, Hugo Lloris and Danny Rose are all back in contention.

Defender Toby Alderweireld is still not fit enough to return, while both Serge Aurier and Harry Winks also remain on the injury list.

Manchester United are set to hand Alexis Sanchez his first Premier League start for the club.

The only members of United's squad ruled out with injury are Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Eric Bailly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42799044

Trippier it is then. I wonder if we'll go 3 at the back.

Cant really argue with that team. Tough match tonight. No doubt Sanchez will be MOTM no matter what the scoreline...

I'm ok with that line-up. Best we could field today.
Hopefully it will differ against Pool with Rose/Aurier and Toby returning.
United have an attacking line-up on paper, so the game probably will be entertaining to watch!

Fast start please. Pretty please. Let's play like we are the underdogs ala Real and Dortmund.COYS.

Back