• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Forest

Friday night games are absolute flimflam. Esp in christmas party season. I might have gone if it was a saturday, as nottingham is only an hour from me. Will catch up with a repeat at some point on sunday i guess. Don't tell me the score

Friday night games are absolute flimflam. Esp in christmas party season. I might have gone if it was a saturday, as nottingham is only an hour from me. Will catch up with a repeat at some point on sunday i guess. Don't tell me the score
Don't you know the score already?

Same lineup as against Newcash i reckon. I saw Villa dominate Forest at their place a while back, so hope we're gonna do the same tonight. Brennan Johnson to get a goal at his old ground. Hope we're up for it, take our chances and stay away from silly red cards.

I actually like the fact it is a Friday night game; as someone who has no other plans I can watch it with my son and then get on with my weekend without that gnawing feeling of "is it time for the Spurs match yet?" all the time until Sunday evening.

I actually like the fact it is a Friday night game; as someone who has no other plans I can watch it with my son and then get on with my weekend without that gnawing feeling of "is it time for the Spurs match yet?" all the time until Sunday evening.

I find the only good thing about Friday night games is they are soon forgotten if we lose. I had forgot about this game until my son moaned about missing it as he's at firms do tonight.

We won 4-3 from a last minute overhead kick own goal by Aurier.

Sorry....

No worries. No chance anyone will mention how the game pans out here in the match thread.

Vicario
Porro, Romero, Davies, Udogie
Sarr, Bissouma, Kulusevski
Johnson, Richarlison, Son

Forster, Dorrington, Royal, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Gil, Santiago, Veliz, Donley
What the fudge is this? You usually have a least one kid in your predicted/preferred line up?

Booked to go to a musical with my daughter months ago so won't even get to see this om TV. Might have to check the phone at regular intervals. Will be disappointed if we don't get 3 points.

Come on you Spurs!

Feels strange on a Friday night. Would be super confident if this was at home, but Forest and their fans will be well up for this. If we get a win I’ll be pretty impressed.

COYS

Reactions: jrh
Come on you Spurs!

Feels strange on a Friday night. Would be super confident if this was at home, but Forest and their fans will be well up for this. If we get a win I’ll be pretty impressed.

COYS

I'm right there with ya, but of the mind: it's gonna be entertaining either way, so I need TP for my bunghole, whatever happens! COYS

I'm not sure that they will cope with our movement tonight. Also Aurier vs Son is going to be similar to Trippier vs Son I think.

I'm not sure that they will cope with our movement tonight. Also Aurier vs Son is going to be similar to Trippier vs Son I think.

Think Aurier is probably a better 1v1 defender, but more likely to dive in. Could target him for a red card?

Back