• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs (don't do a) Leeds United ***

We need one of Winks and Hojberg to get forward to support the forwards. When attacking we have five players I expect to be in Leeds half - Kane, Son, Moura, Royal, Reguilon. Forwards also need to get in the box. One of Winks and Hojberg have to get forward not in the opponent's box but to provide that fulcrum.

He's had very little time with the entire team, so it would always be a case of waiting for an improvement. I hope we can up our game in time for the Xmas matches - should be a realistic target for this bunch.
He can have 10 years with them. It won't make any difference, the players just aren't good enough. The midfield in particular. It was the case during the latter era of Poch, the same during Mou's time and now guess what the same during Conte's reign.

There is one reoccurring factor, the players simply aren't good enough. It's not brain surgery. We have a load of dead wood, but they actually start games for us! [emoji30][emoji28][emoji24]

He's had very little time with the entire team, so it would always be a case of waiting for an improvement. I hope we can up our game in time for the Xmas matches - should be a realistic target for this bunch.
Flowing attacking football needs time, but You don't need time to see fudging EFFORT and WORKRATE. That's still nonexistent!

How far does a shot need to travel to be counted? Reggie clearly had an effort on target from a corner today that was blocked 2 yards from him.

Needs to be saved by the keeper or go in, doesn't it? Or possibly stopped by a defender on the line? I'm not sure.

We need one of Winks and Hojberg to get forward to support the forwards. When attacking we have five players I expect to be in Leeds half - Kane, Son, Moura, Royal, Reguilon. Forwards also need to get in the box. One of Winks and Hojberg have to get forward not in the opponent's box but to provide that fulcrum.

They can't do it though. They both know they cannot pass, so if they get near the box they either panic, or turn and pass backwards to avoid showing themselves up.

Put a couple of 40 foot containers in a field next to training ground. That's what this bunch of useless pricks deserve. Soft clams. Giving them the best a waste of time. Sell the entire squad over next 3 windows. They are not winners and revert to type on huge wages.

Back