• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at the bindippers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve heard a few people complain about Harry going back in. It’s bollox.

We were riding our luck big time in the games before he came back. He’s scored 3 since he’s been back and the pass today for our goal was outstanding. He’s in the team if fit - no questions asked for me.

Totally agree, it's our defenders (today, the goalkeeper) that are the problem. Harry is sticking the ball in the net, linking up play etc and is arguably our best player at defending set-pieces. We were not playing well when he was out, we rode our luck to some scrappy wins, we needed an error from the keeper to beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine for example.

Anyone would think we were cruising to big wins and had just dropped Messi to being Kane back in.

We are bottlers whether you want to admit it or not. Losing countless semi finals and big games where we should have win is all the evidence you need.

The squad needs to be refreshed. Lloris and Trippier aren’t good enough and make too many costly mistakes. Eriksen doesn’t want to be here and Lamela whilst a hard worker doesn’t offer enough end product.

I realise the idea of signing players is controversial to some on here but we don’t need wholesale changes. Just 1-2 high level players and replacements for Lloris and Trippier which shouldn’t be difficult.

Replacing Hugo with some one better won't be easy.

We are bottlers whether you want to admit it or not. Losing countless semi finals and big games where we should have win is all the evidence you need.

The squad needs to be refreshed. Lloris and Trippier aren’t good enough and make too many costly mistakes. Eriksen doesn’t want to be here and Lamela whilst a hard worker doesn’t offer enough end product.

I realise the idea of signing players is controversial to some on here but we don’t need wholesale changes. Just 1-2 high level players and replacements for Lloris and Trippier which shouldn’t be difficult.

I think full back and center mid are where we can and must improve.

I’d keep Hugo.

The other problem will be if Eriksen goes. We need another one like him if he leaves. So that’s 3-4 players for me (right back, one or two center mids and a playmaker).

That’s enough to freshen up the squad mentally too. It’s over to you Danny.

Replacing Hugo with some one better won't be easy.

“Better” is subjective, I think a less athletic keeper that made fewer mistakes might concede fewer goals over the course of the season.

Think back to Friedel, not as talented as Hugo but how many times did he give up a goal from nothing?

No situation is safe with Hugo around these days.

I wonder if Poch being in the stands had a significant impact the past two games. Obviously we’ll never know, but having him on the touch line, especially at the end of the 90 could have made a difference in terms of getting instructions to the players. Sigh...

If Levy is offering Grealish and Poch doesn’t rate him, what does he do?

Pochs judgement on players has not been backed and it could cost us CL football. Then the decision not to spend an additional 40-50mill will look penny wise pound foolish.

I love Poch..a great bloke,i,d love him to be successful at Spurs but some body tell me a decent signing he has made?

I love Poch..a great bloke,i,d love him to be successful at Spurs but some body tell me a decent signing he has made?

Hard to know what signings are his and what aren’t.

I’d say from his time Toby, Sanchez and Son are all very good signings. Wanyama would have been but for injury. Foyth is an excellent prospect. Gazza has been a very good back up keeper.

Edit: I also think Moura has been okay although it sounds like that was Levys work too.

Last edited:
I purposely didn't watch this game as I had had enough of certain players. I am even more grateful that I didn't after reading this and other threads. I am going to avoid any Spurs news and media until Palace.

PS Fvck Phil McNulty. Thunder strike his laptop.

In the book, for what it’s worth, it seems Sissoko was very much a Levy signing. But he’s been okay based on this season. Not my cup of tea but I’ve seen dozens of worse signings in my time supporting the club.

Levy and Poch are on the transfer committee, they are both responsible for all of our signings.

Levy and Poch are on the transfer committee, they are both responsible for all of our signings.

I don’t doubt that but Levy is holding the purse strings. So if Poch wants a player that Levy thinks is too pricey or doesn’t have a resale value, that player won’t be getting signed.

There is no manager in the world that wants what Poch has accepted in the last two windows. He hasn’t been backed.

I don’t doubt that but Levy is holding the purse strings. So if Poch wants a player that Levy thinks is too pricey or doesn’t have a resale value, that player won’t be getting signed.

There is no manager in the world that wants what Poch has accepted in the last two windows. He hasn’t been backed.

Or he’s not guided his scouting team properly.

The players are out there, as we’ve proven time and time again.

Back