• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Manure vs Mighty Spurs

This is a statement game for us.We didn't get too many away points against the other top 5,with utd in disarray we need to win.We need to banish the narrative that we aren't quite there for the bigger games and this would be a start.Will be disappointed if we don't get at least a point.
Must win.

I hate this fixture and of late it just feels like after dominating the match we throw it away.

Probably need to avoid this game to keep my blood pressure in check.

COYS?

Would also say, we beat Chelsea away last year. And the way we played at Liverpool, we deserved to win I would say (cannot understand the sleepiness to allow Salah in though...) but we played them off the park in the second half. A team like Liverpool who do so well against the bigger teams because of their style and we totally brought it to them.

We are getting there in terms of our away performances. Not to mention Juve away and Madrid away. I feel like United should be another game on this list - will be so sad if we lose.

Hard to drop Moura after Fulham - can you imagine him against their rubbish CBs?

I think Moura and Pamela will ask questions of their defense/defensive midfielders. I favor playing Lamela centrally behind Kane and allowing Alli and Moura to drift. Eriksen deeper next to Dier.

I think we will win. Poch seems to have a whole new aura of "tough" about him, and put simply, I think he has a siege mentality in the dressing room right now which is the strongest it has ever been. I believe he is asking greater of himself than ever before. It trickles down.

It's going to be a massive game. Us trying to show what we are capable of this season, United all out to arrest their slide.

Last edited:
A couple of seasons back I offered a Utd fan the draw for this fixture. He nearly choked on his beer. I reckon he might take that this time around.
There’s something about this season that feels quite momentous, like it will be defining for us in some way. I believe we can win this. Keep focused, no stupid, gifting mistakes, we know we are the better team. Get an earlyish goal and take control. Capitalise on their supposed dressing room and fan discontent.
2-0 Kane and Dele.

Can’t see us taking 3 points up there. Bank Holiday Monday, big Sky game - all set for it to go tits up for us.

I’d take 1-1 but fear a clinical 2-0 defeat.

Hope not. If his nerves are jangled by it all and it’s the right footballing decision, fair enough. But the club’s sanction should just be a fine, surely.

Don't call me Shirley! Sorry wrong thread.

He spent last night in a cell, probably missed training today. Depends on how settled he feels, but with opposition fans ready to put the boot in, no training today, and this weighing over him, I could see Vorm playing. Which would be a blow as Hugo has been playing so well. Winning the WC gave him an extra confidence, and he was so vital against Newcsatle and Fullham. But Vorm is capable and I expect him to start.

Back